¿☆38☆¿

Eunji's POV:

It's been about a week I haven't seen Sunghoon. It's tiring not to see him, but I think we need the break. The last time we met was too much. Although, I really liked the way he called me Princess, the way he caressed my waist so softly that night, they way he hugs me tightly whenever I cry, the way he never fails in making me happy, whatever was going on was too much.

Right now, I was waiting for my blind date. Yes, I repeat...

BLIND DATE.

Suri and Himari decided to set me up with a random guy on a dating app since I apparently have too much of a boring life. I don't even know the guys name.

"Hello, uhm, are you Ko Eunji?" A man asks me, and I nod. "Yes, uhm.. I suppose you are my blind date," I say, and he nods. "Seo Tae-bum," He says and reaches his hand out to shake mine. I shake his hand before he takes his seat.

I can't help but feel uncomfortable in his gaze. The moment he saw me, he's been staring up and down in a judging way. "Uhh, you should order first," I say, and he nods.

"Maybe we should order together? Sre what we have in common?" He asks, and I nod, still in my own world. "Would you like the honey beef stake with a side of me?" He looks at me, and I nod, still mindless while looking back at the menu.

He laughs and pats my back. "Wahh!! So direct," He says as he places a hand on my thigh, rubbing it.

I shake my head and awkwardly take his hand into mine, so it won't touch my thigh. "Would you like to spend a night togather after this? " He asks me, placing his hand back in my thigh, squeezing it.

"We could get to know eachother?"  He laughs and raps an arm around my waist, I try not to gag from the disgusting ways this man tried to touch me.

"No. I-" I get cut off from his phone being ringed. "Oh, one second. I need to take this," He says and leaves for the washroom. I sigh in relief, adjusting my dress.

Sunghoon's POV:

I can't stop looking at the guy who kept touching Eunji. It made my blood boil, every inch of me wanting to tackle him and get him the fuck away from my Eunji.

She looks so uncomfortable. She hasn't noticed my presence, thankfully as I sit on the table behind her. Although it's been about a week without seeing her, I'm not mad. She has the right to think to stay away from me. I would have ended up ruining our friendship that night if it weren't for Haemin. I'm so thankful he stepped in that day.

Not to mention, the dress I bought her.

Gosh

I don't care about how expensive that thing was, I wanted to rip it off of her and fuck her so badly. My grip on my glass tightens as I see the man squeeze Eunji's thigh.

Who the fuck does he think he is to touch Eunji?

I notice him get up to go to washrooms, I follow him too. "Yeah, man. She isn't so talkative. Not much aegyo, either. But damn she has some nice hips and a nice ass to squeeze, and don't forget her breasts, I wanted to feel them so badly. She's got a nice waist too," I hear the same man speak once I enter the men's washroom.

He was talking on the phone. I ball my hands into fists, my knuckles whiten and my nails dig into my skin as I hear him say things about her. "Alright, see you later," he says and exits the stall.

Once he does, I grab him by his collar and slam him on the wall. "Don't ever try to get the fuck close to Eunji again. And don't ever even think of whatever you said again. If you don't, your best hope is I don't sue your whole company for illegal businesses and not to mention, you drug dealing," I say, trying my best not to hammer him with my fists.

"Oh- a- ah yes sir. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," He pleads. I drop him to the floor. "I'm warning you," I glare at him one last time before storming out of the restaurant.

Eunji's POV:

The man returns. "Oh uhm. You can have dinner. I really need to leave...it's an emergency," He says and storms off.

I heave a sigh of relief. I quickly grab my bag and leave. "Thank god," I mutter to myself as I make my way to the parking area. Kyungmin agreed to pick me up after my date.

"Hey," He waves to me. I smile, "Hi," I say. We both get in the car, and he starts the engine. "So, how was it?" He asks me and I shrug. "Fine, I guess. He had to leave because of some emergency," I say.

"Oh. Did you eat anything?" He asks me and I shake my head. "Oh gosh. You've been starved all day," he says and takes a u-turn. "I'll call Himari and Suri, we'll all meet up," He says and I nod.

-

"Hey girl!!" Suri rushes to me and hugs me. Himari does the same. "How was it?" Himari says excitedly as we all settle down. "It was okay. Abit boring. He had to leave because of some emergency," I shrug.

Suri pouts. "Aww, he's so busy. After all, he is a businessman with his own company," She says which makes Himari nod along as Kyungmin gives the order.

"Also, how old is he?" I ask them both. "Around 25," Himari says. "He looks even older than 30," I say which makes Himari giggle.

"Oh come on!! He's so hot," Suri squeals. "Can't you see?? It's so obvious someone had made Eunji's standards really high~" Himari continues to giggle.

Suri gasps, "Really?!", She squels. I shake my head in denial. "Who is it?? Come on!!" Suri insisted. Himari giggled, "It's so clear..Sunghoon," She says and I turn my head to her, my neck snapping.

"What! No. He's like an older brother to me!" I deny, shaking my head as I feel a heat raise into my cheeks and ears. "Mhm~ stop lying! We all know how he looks at you," Suri points at me, pouting.

"How- no! He doesn't feel anything, and neither do I.." I deny again. Everyone laughs. "You guys are unbelievable," I say, looking away, noticing the food has arrived.

+++

A/N: Help- I'm typing this in my bus to home 😭😭