Chapter 1.

Engagement sex was high up there on the 'Best Sex Scenario' lists, just after Wedding Night sex. It leaves you breathless and your heart racing, wondering if it'll ever slow back down. (Says the 18 year old virgin author 😅😅).

Phil could definitely say he was loving life at the moment, but his utter happiness was no where near as high as how Brooklyn felt. He made sure she felt amazing, with being newly engaged and so on.

Brooklyn felt like not even the devil himself could ruin how prefect life was at the moment. She felt like a god.

She felt absolutely amazing as she laid naked in bed with Phil, her future husband. She was staring at her beautiful ring, so in awe at the beauty that was the beginning of the next chapter of her life. (Rightfully so).

"You have amazing taste in rings, btdubs," Brooklyn chuckled, managing to tear her eyes away from the beautiful jewelry to look at Phil, who laid so content on his back with the covers resting from his waistline down, leaving his chest bare. (🥵🥵🥵).

"My future wife is worth it, is she not?" Phil asked rhetorically, chuckling as he slowly turned onto his side and pulled Brooklyn closer to him.

God did that sound amazing.

Future wife.

"I love you, Phil Wenneck," Brooklyn whispered, pulling Phil down for one more long kiss, threading her fingers through his long silky hair.

"I love you, Brooklyn Wenneck."

Giggling, Brooklyn pulled back.

"Not yet."

~~~~~~

It was so, so easy to just stay in bed all day, cuddling naked under the covers and watching tv. Only getting up to use the bathroom or replenish your food and water intake.

But alas, there was things to do.

Like call up all your friends to announce you were engaged. Which is where Phil was currently in the process of doing.

He called Stu, Lauren, Doug & Tracy and asked if they were able to stop by for the evening. Which amazingly they all agreed to and concluded they would be over at 6.

It was currently 3:00.

"3 hours before they get here..." Phil trailed off, gently rubbing a hand up and down Brooklyn's bare arm as she laid spooned against her fiancé.

She had a feeling she knew where this was going.

And she was right when Phil slowly slid his hand over her waist and gently rubbed up and down her thigh, where her flower tattoo from Bangkok still remained.

"Do you ever think about anything other than sex?" Brooklyn asked slightly sarcastically, turning over so that she was now facing Phil.

"When you have a fine ass future wife as beautiful as Brooklyn Billings, how can you not?"

Gently and playfully, Brooklyn lightly slapped Phil's jawline before she turned away and sat up, sending a wide smile towards Phil. "Well I don't know about you, but I'd like to shower and do my hair before we announce to our friends that we're getting married."

"Sounds an awful lot like you're saying 'shower sex'," Phil chimed in, now propped up on his forearm and turned slightly towards Brooklyn as she slowly rose from the comfiness of the bed.

"Then hurry up before I lock the door..." She teased, lightly drumming her fingertips against the door frame, her ring glistening in the sunlight.

Phil didn't need to be told twice as he immediately threw the blankets off and stumbled as fast as he could towards the bathroom.