𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏/ 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥

[𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏, 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐤𝐮'𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐨. 𝐈𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲]

"As long as One For All exists, Izuku Midoriya will continue to exist. The Light cannot die. He is needed. Even now..."

"No matter what All For One scheme, As long as Izuku Midoriya exists, He will continue to save more people and stop this foul evil God"

"Izuku Midoriya is One For All..."

"One For All is Izuku Midoriya"

"The light cannot die, He must live to protect. That is what, Izuku Midoriya desires..."

"...We are forever in your debt, My Dear Hero"

"...A Hero turning into a Slave...!? How disrespectful... After his noble death... how could we?!"

"He would still live. Symbol of Peace won't let such a thing hinder his way."

"...."

"Don't be saddened by this...our beloved Hero still has a chance to live. He can still pursue his goal. He will have people who will care about him. He won't have to suffer the same fate to save everyone..."

"...But men are discriminated in that world... This is even more of a hassle."

"Do you truly think that will stop him? Do not forget... There are still some kind souls who wouldn't even dare to think of our Hero in that way"

"...I see."

"...The thing is, I can't heal the left midpoint section of his chest and stomach. All For One used the last essence of his dark ability when he injured Izuku."

"...He requires a healing that can remove the Dark Essence from this wound. Those thunder gods would do the job."

"...Then, We have to leave this to ...him"

"I believe, Izuku Midoriya can defeat them with his current state. But it would be difficult...since he doesn't have his true forms... Wait...! Is this one of the reasons why He is becoming a servant?!"

"Indeed. I wouldn't put our Hero in such a trivial world without thinking."

"...!"

"They are waking up?"

"...Yes, they are. I should...-"

"You will speak with them. I'll prepare some early management and for his leaving to the other world."

"Understood..."

"...Do not be hostile against them. Our Hero used his life as a trade to save their souls. Respect his wish and his trust for them"

"I would never doubt his decisions...never."

"Good. Now go and explain everything to them. I'll wait for his consciousness to return. Until then, he should rest."