sasunaru

Sasuke and Naruto are brothers. They both live together. Sasuke like his brother. But he is afraid to confess his love. In other hand Naruto will also love sasuke but he want to know about sasuke's felling. Naruto had lately very curious about sasuke's love intrest. Naruto ask to sasuke but sasuke ignore this question. Naruto getting irritated by sasuke . Naruto had some hint for sasuke he like him. But Naruto know that sasuke never confess his love. Naruto pick his phone and go to sasuke's rooms door. Naruto intensity speak louder so sasuke will hear him. Naruto call gaara for hangout. Sasuke hearing this. He getting jealousy because Naruto and gaara are very close and gaara is more than friend for Naruto. Sasuke think.

Naruto's idea:-
(Sasuke) oni chan will confess his love to me. I love him. But it's so hard to confess for him. I had little Idea but it's very hard. I make oni chan ( sasuke) jealous.
Oni chan is very possessive. Therefore he can't control his felling for me. Naruto smile evil and smirking he go to washroom for change clothes.after 15-20 minute door bell is ring.naruto know that gaara is come.

Some time later sasuke think what they both do ? Therefore sasuke go to his living room for cheking naruto.what is this sasuke see.

Sasuke couldn't believe his eyes as he watched Naruto sit in Gaara's lap, giggling and flirting with the red-headed man. His possessive nature was on high alert as he saw Naruto wearing short clothes, showing off his toned legs and smooth skin. He clenched his fists, trying to suppress the jealousy that was burning inside him.

He couldn't believe that his own brother, whom he had been harboring feelings for, was being so touchy and friendly with another man. He couldn't stand it any longer and stormed out of the room, his mind filled with thoughts of Naruto and Gaara together.

After Gaara had left, Sasuke returned to the room, intent on having a serious talk with Naruto about boundaries and respect. But his anger and jealousy got the best of him as he saw Naruto sitting on the bed, looking at him with innocent eyes.

Not able to contain himself any longer, Sasuke marched over to Naruto and grabbed him roughly, pressing him against the wall. He could feel Naruto's body heat through the thin fabric of his clothes, making him shiver with desire.

'What the hell is wrong with you, Naruto? Flirting with Gaara like that? Don't you have any respect for me?' Sasuke growled, his breath hot against Naruto's neck.

Naruto smirked and wrapped his arms around Sasuke's neck, pulling him closer. 'Oh, so you're jealous, oni-chan? I thought you didn't have any feelings for me,' he teased.

Sasuke's eyes widened in surprise, not believing what he was hearing. He had been in love with Naruto for years, but never had the courage to tell him. And now, Naruto was sitting in his lap, playing with his emotions.

Feeling a surge of possessiveness, Sasuke slammed his lips against Naruto's, kissing him roughly. Naruto responded with equal fervor, their tongues battling for dominance as Sasuke pushed him back onto the bed.

Breaking the kiss, Sasuke looked down at Naruto, his eyes filled with lust and love. 'I don't want anyone else touching you, Naruto. You belong to me,' he growled, his hands already undoing the buttons of Naruto's shirt.

Naruto chuckled, his hands roaming over Sasuke's body as he whispered, 'I've always belonged to you, oni-chan.'

Sasuke couldn't take it any longer and ripped off both their clothes, revealing their naked bodies to each other. Naruto moaned as Sasuke kissed and sucked on his neck, leaving marks of possession as he trailed his way down to Naruto's chest.

His mouth latched onto one of Naruto's nipples, making him arch his back in pleasure. Sasuke's hand found its way to Naruto's erection, stroking it gently as he increased the pace of his mouth on Naruto's nipple.

Naruto was a writhing mess under Sasuke, his moans and whimpers filling the room as Sasuke pleasured him. He didn't know why he had waited so long to confess his feelings for Sasuke, but he was glad that he finally did.

Sasuke moved his hand to Naruto's entrance, probing it with his fingers as he continued to suck and nip at Naruto's chest. Naruto was fully aroused and his entrance was slick with need, making it easy for Sasuke to slip his fingers inside.

Naruto cried out in pleasure as Sasuke scissored his fingers inside him, preparing him for what was to come. Once he deemed Naruto ready, Sasuke removed his fingers and positioned himself at Naruto's entrance.

He entered him in one swift motion, making Naruto moan loudly. Sasuke held himself still for a moment, allowing Naruto to adjust to his size before he started to move slowly.

Their pace gradually increased, both of them lost in the pleasure and ecstasy of being together. They moved in perfect sync, their moans and cries blending into a beautiful symphony.

Sasuke could feel his release building up, but he wanted to make Naruto come first. He reached between them and started to stroke Naruto's erection, making his brother cry out in pleasure.

With a few final thrusts, they both reached their climax, their bodies trembling and their moans loud enough to be heard throughout the entire house.

Sasuke collapsed on top of Naruto, both of them breathing heavily as their bodies came down from their high. Naruto wrapped his arms around Sasuke, holding onto him tightly as they lay there, basking in the afterglow of their love-making.

As they lay there, Sasuke couldn't help but think that this was just the beginning of their relationship. He knew that they had a long way to go, but he was willing to take that journey with Naruto by his side.