itanaru

Itachi and Naruto were inseparable. They had been best friends since they were kids and had grown up together. Itachi had always been protective of Naruto, and Naruto looked up to Itachi like an older brother.

But lately, Itachi had been feeling something more than just friendship towards Naruto. He couldn't explain it, but he found himself getting jealous whenever Naruto was around other guys. He didn't understand these new feelings, but he couldn't deny them.

One day, Itachi and Naruto were hanging out in their dorm room, just like they did every day. Itachi was sitting on his bed, while Naruto was lounging on his own bed, flipping through a magazine.

As Itachi was about to ask Naruto a question, he noticed something on Naruto's bedside table. It was a small, pink dildo vibrator. Itachi's eyes widened in shock and curiosity. He couldn't believe that Naruto had something like that.

He mustered up the courage to ask, 'Naruto, what's that?'

Naruto looked at Itachi and then followed his gaze to the vibrator. He grinned mischievously and said, 'Oh, that? That's just my little secret.'

Itachi was taken aback by Naruto's shameless admission. He had always known that Naruto was a bit eccentric, but he never thought that he would have a dildo vibrator.

Naruto sat up on his bed and patted the empty space next to him. 'Come on, Itachi. Don't be shy. You can sit next to me.'

Itachi hesitated for a moment, but then he walked over and sat next to Naruto. He couldn't take his eyes off the vibrator.

Naruto noticed Itachi's curious expression and said, 'You know, I'm gay.'

Itachi's eyes widened in surprise. He had never expected Naruto to be gay. But then he thought about it, and it made sense. Naruto was always more comfortable with guys than girls, and he never showed any interest in girls.

Naruto continued, 'And I'm a bottom for gay. I like men who are dominant and can take control.'

Itachi felt his heart racing at Naruto's words. He couldn't believe that Naruto was confessing all of this to him. Itachi couldn't control himself any longer and asked, 'Have you ever thought about me?'

Naruto looked at Itachi with a serious expression and said, 'I have always dreamed about you, Itachi. You are the only man I have ever wanted.'

Itachi's heart skipped a beat as he heard Naruto's confession. He couldn't resist anymore, and he leaned in to kiss Naruto passionately.

Their lips met in a heated kiss, and Itachi's hands roamed all over Naruto's body. He couldn't believe how good it felt to touch Naruto like this.

Naruto moaned into the kiss as Itachi's hand reached down to caress his erection through his pants. He was already so turned on, and Itachi had barely touched him.

Itachi pulled back from the kiss and looked into Naruto's lust-filled eyes. 'Your cock is so big, Itachi.'

Itachi couldn't hold back anymore, and he quickly removed Naruto's pants and underwear. He was met with Naruto's hard, throbbing member, and he couldn't resist taking it in his mouth.

Naruto moaned and tangled his fingers in Itachi's hair as he felt Itachi's tongue and lips working magic on his cock. He couldn't believe how good it felt, and he was already close to the edge.

Itachi continued to suck and lick Naruto's cock until he couldn't take it anymore. He pulled back and looked up at Naruto with a smirk.

Naruto panted and said, 'Please, Itachi. I need you inside me.'

Itachi couldn't deny Naruto's request, and he quickly stripped off his own clothes. He grabbed the lube from Naruto's bedside table and applied it to his fingers. He then slowly inserted one finger into Naruto's tight entrance.

Naruto moaned and arched his back as Itachi added another finger. He couldn't believe how good it felt, and he was ready for more.

Itachi removed his fingers and positioned himself at Naruto's entrance. He slowly pushed inside, and they both moaned at the feeling of being connected like this.

Itachi started to move slowly at first, but as Naruto's moans got louder, he picked up the pace. They moved together in perfect rhythm, and it felt like they were meant to be like this.

Naruto's body was on fire as Itachi's thrusts hit all the right spots. He couldn't believe how amazing it felt, and he was close to the edge.

Itachi could feel himself getting close as well, and he reached between them to stroke Naruto's cock. It didn't take long before they both reached their climax and came together.

As they lay in each other's arms, panting and trying to catch their breath, Itachi couldn't believe how amazing it felt to be with Naruto like this. He knew that he wanted to be with Naruto forever.

They both fell asleep in each other's arms, and from that day on, Itachi and Naruto were no longer just best friends. They were lovers, and they couldn't be happier.