Stage Fright

Ariana Grande was one of the most popular Divas this century. She had the looks, the hair, the fame, the voice, and the fortune. Ariana could be sweet and kind at times but sometimes fame takes advantage of people.

Ariana sat in her dressing room staring at her own reflection. She got out some foundation powder and added the finishing touches to her face. Ariana pursed her lips, rolling her eyes at the lady behind her signalling "I'm thirsty."

The lady quickly evacuated the room and returned with a cup of cold water. Ariana smiled and took the drink, "it's too cold, could I have a plastic drink bottle instead?" Ariana asked.  TheLady dropped the cup, once again evacuated the room and ran back with a bottle of brand new water. Ariana smiled "Thank you Beth." Ariana stared at the mess the lady had accidentally made, she frowned.  "Beth, could you clean that up please?" Ariana asked.

Beth noticed the wet puddle on the floor and sighed. "I'm sorry Ariana," she said and left the room in search of a mop.

Ariana stared at her reflection once more and started applying mascara onto her long luscious false eye lashes. Ariana heard a knock on the window. She got up and looked through the window "Who is it?" Ariana asked.

A pretty young girl stood outside. "Hi Ariana! C-c-can I have a photo with you??" The girl asked. Ariana looked around and back at the girl. "Sure," Ariana agreed.  Ariana was slightly annoyed the girl had bothered her during her free time, before the concert, but she tried to keep a good reputation.

Just as Ariana turned around to take the selfie she noticed the girl already taking shots of Ariana from the right side of her face as had been turning around.

"Excuse me." Ariana exclaimed feeling slightly annoyed. "Could you delete that?" Ariana asked.

The girl shook her head and looked at the photo for a few minutes "No.. you look really pretty, as usual, why should I delete it?" The girl responded.  Feeling angry Ariana called her body guards into her dressing room.

"Make sure that bitch deletes those photos," Ariana gestured angrily. "Delete it or I'll break your camera," Ariana stammered. The girl looked shocked and fell aback, Ariana's Guards stared at the teenage girl from behind the window and nodded. The girl frowned and looked Ariana straight in the face.   "What a bad attitude for such a sweet pretty girl," The fan stammered.

"I put a curse on you Ariana! You probably don't know this, but I'm no ordinary fan. You will no longer have your youthful beauty,  until you find someone that will love you for you. If you don't find him until next month on the Fifth, you will stay this way for ever!"  The fan looked away and ran off into the cold. Ariana sneered and turned away from the window.

"She's crazy" Ariana muttered. She addressed her body guards back outside her door and sat back on her chair staring at her reflection. She admired herself for a few minutes and flicked her ponytail back. Ariana applied Nice hot pink lip stick onto her lips and pursed them twice.

Ariana was on tour, she was currently performing in her home town in LA. Ariana got out from behind the stage in a sexy black outfit she had specially designed and walked across the stage.

The audience gasped in horror. Ariana was shocked by the sudden outburst and looked around, wondering if her brother Frankie had anything to do with this. She saw Frankie in the front seat in the audience staring at her in shock like the rest of the audience.

"What's going on?" Ariana spoke into the microphone, her voice echoing in a voice unlike hers. "WHERES ARIANA?" A voice yelled across from the stage. "I-I'm here!" Ariana said.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Dropping the mike, Ariana ran off stage, past the corridors, past the Arena stair ways, into the bathroom. When Ariana saw her reflection she screamed a scream the loudest scream that she had ever heard in her life.

"This is a dream!" She cried. Again, she heard that deep voice that sounded nothing like her own. She wondered if she could still sing.

Ariana breathed, and released air from her diaphragm. "Head in the cloud got no weight on my shoulders!" But all she heard was rubbish, she could not sing, it was like she was a boy going through puberty and having his voice break. But in Ariana's case it was worse.

In the mirror was someone else she did not recognise. She had grown four feet taller, her hair was still brown but frizzy, it almost touched her shoulders but looked like the ends of a broom stick. Her hair looked like a birds nest. Her skin looked as if she had been sun burnt. She had put on some weight and grown breasts bigger than she ever thought she would have. Her eyes were the same colour, brown but her nose had grown longer and ended in a hook like shape that reminded her of Snape from Harry Potter.  She shed tears and looked at her sun burned-like skin, she also had tattoos that were in the shape of an X that ran across her back and arms.

she cried and cried until her eyes were red and puffy. "It's a dream!" Ariana said "Its a stupid dream!" She pinched her shoulder not expecting to feel any pain, and to wake up from this night mare. It hurt, she didn't wake up. Ariana felt devastated, she looked at her body, her small petite frame was gone.

Ariana sat in the bathroom for what felt like an eternity and decided to walk out and talk to mom and Dad, Alexa, Frankie.

As Ariana walked out she saw a mob of people leaving the stadium angry.   "Four hours and No Ariana Grande, that little diva took our money!"  she heard a woman scream. Ariana ran across the crowd to find Frankie. They were there, they were back stage. Ariana hugged her Mother.

"Mom," she sighed. Mom looked at Ari like a stranger, in disgust and so did Frankie. They didn't recognise her. She had grown over three inches taller, grown actual breasts that hurt when she ran, burned skin and horrible hair, and that nose, that long hooked nose.

"It's me Ariana!" She stomped. The family just stared at Ariana in confusion, they thought she was a crazy and confused woman. The security guards had come out of no where and thrown her out.

She was on the streets. No shelter, no money, no job, no family. Ariana still did not believe what had just happened, this is not real. she slapped her face repeatedly trying to wake up from this awful nightmare.  Her sexy outfit had ripped from gaining all this weight that popped up out of nowhere.

Ariana stared at the floor and hugged herself, shivering in the cold. She saw a woman walk by, a familiar face. The lady turned around to look at Ariana. It was Beth, the lady that gave Ariana water, cleaned the room, brought in her dress's. "Excuse me" Ariana coughed.  "I don't have anywhere to go...can I stay with you??".

Beth nodded. "You poor girl, look at you.  ripped clothes, is that sun burn?"

For the first time Ariana noticed how pretty  had been. She had Blonde hair tied in a bun as usual. blue eyes that looked like the ocean. She was only a was a couple of years older than Ariana. She wondered why she would be so kind to her when Ariana was so awful to her.

Sitting in Beth's tiny  cramped car Ariana noticed more tattoos on her arm. It was a number that read 31. She looked at her phone. Her phone! She was so happy she still had her phone. An iPhone 5S in a silicone brown case, shaped as a bear.   Ariana looked through her contacts to call her family and friends but she saw no contacts. That little witch had removed all her contacts. Ariana like most kids this generation did not remember anyone's number, her phone did it for her.

It was 12 AM, Ariana looked at her arm again and saw the number had changed to 30. Ariana's eyes opened wide. "30 Days until the fifth of December. if I don't find someone who will love me, for me, I'll stay this way for ever..." she whispered.

Authors note: If anyone enjoyed it please comment below who you would like Ariana's true love to be (I have Jai Brooks in mind but I'm not sure if everyone else would agree).