chapter 57

Heyyaa guyss

longest chapter ahead...
Word count:- 3000+

Go ahead and read :)

--------------------------

Abhiraj's pov

Bless...

A pure bless , After Mumma, I stopped believing in God, fate, good and bad things, but now when Mishti had came into my life, I think I have started believing in everything.

An angel has come into the life of a mad person like me, it is nothing less than a miracle...
I know she deserves better, Better than me but I am trying to keep her happy, heck...I am doing and will do anything just for a mere smile on her beautiful face.

Yesterday, when she said that she is proud of me , I was feeling so overwhelming that...that someone is there to celebrate my happiness, though my family never made me feel alone but her presence had a different effect in my life...
.
.
"Happy Holi my love"  I mumbled in mishti's ear kissing her crown area lovingly and she snuggled more in my chest.

"It's already morning jaana, it's Holi today, don't you have to play Holi."
I cooed her caressing her head and she hummed nuzzling her nose in the crook of my neck .

I don't know when I fell asleep while caressing Mishti's head.
.
.
.
A knock on the door disturbed our precious sleep and I glanced at the time..
It was 9 in the morning..

I smiled seeing my love sleeping soundlessly and peacefully in my arms cuddling me like a koala
I carefully came out of her hold and placed my pillow on my place.

As I opened the door , vansh , ansh and neha barged inside our room holding the plate of gulaal..
"Bhai-shh...your bhabhi is sleeping" I shushed them and they nodded understanding my words..
"By the way bhai, today Bhabhi will also play Holi, which means you will also play."
Neha said slowly as she also didn't want to disturb her sleep, knowing that it's Festival day So Mishti is going to be busy the whole day, so she should take rest.

"Hmm...we will come down in an hour"
I said pushing the trio out of our room, then I turned towards my sleeping Beauty...

As I went near her , I kneeled down and pecked her forehead.
"Jaana , wake up bacha... It's Holi today"
I said and she hummed that means she is in a deep slumber.

"Wake up fast mishtii"
I murmured this time pecking her cheeks
And she slowly opened her eyes adjusting the sunlight which is falling on her face through balcony.

"Good morning Abhi"
She said in her morning baby voice looking soo cutee....

"Good morning...Your three monkeys had come here to play Holi with you, let's get ready quickly and then let's go down."
I said and hearing me her eyes went wide open making me chuckle..

"Abhi , You are laughing here, it's almost 9:30 and guests must be coming for the Holi party, couldn't you wake me up a little earlier."
She said hurriedly and ran inside the washroom instead of the closet without even listening me , but to my goodness , she forgot to take her clothes inside..... it's time to tease my babydoll.

I went inside the closet and locked the door which is connected between the washroom and closet..

It an evil smirk I took my laptop and started checking some mails aur you can say waiting for my mishtii

After 20 minutes The door opened slowly and Mishti peeped through the door and said
"Abhi , ca..can you pass me my clothes?"
I didn't react, pretending that I was busy but internally I was dancing in excitement...