attention(minsung) pt.2

It has been only 2 weeks since minho and jisung broke up, and both of them thought that maybe the next day after their arguments, either minho or jisung, any from them would come back , and talk about it or take back all those words of arguments, to tell that the break up things was just a moment of lies. But no, neither of them did.

And in those days of weeks, minho has been going to a party too, yeah, why would he not? He broke up. What could he do alone at his house? Staying at home would only bring back those memories of jisung. He loves them, but he can't bear remembering it, now that they are apart. Those memories would just kill their emotions.

In order to fuck all those memories up, he fuck up with his habit(wtf) and has been lately going to a party, drinks, drink like no tomorrow, but minho is a heavy drinker, not to forget he look extra hot when getting drunk.

As for jisung, who has already gone to a party several nights before, now it's like his daily schedule to him and he even make one friend there, who they oftenly goes to a parties, any parties that's are announced and held in any place, those two will always shows up.

"Jisungie, you are drunk as fuck" Said Jisung's friend at the same time whining from how clingy jisung is, but he doesn't mind ofcourse, boy know the young guy is drunk and the fact that jisung just broke up, is an understandment to him. So he sighed before he took jisung out of that crowded place.

"Bro! You are wasted!" Complained one of minho's friends whom he met an hour ago, a dramatic and friendly dude, goes by the name hyunjin.

"Dude, I'm not!" Minho denied, apparently, he is not that drunk to not even able to walk, but he had been drinking a lot more than 5 glass which was not capable for hyunjin to handle like minho, hyunjin is light drinker as well, but stronger than jisung ofcourse.

The night ends.

In these two days, minho got along with hyunjin and became a friend. This dude seems like a funny guy, but dramatic as he'll, minho thought.

Days passed.

Another day passed.

"Hyung! You know that there's another big party,
right?"
"Yeah, I know, W. Jackson party, " he told.
"Right."
"Are you gonna go there or?"
"Of course, I'm going, staying at home now is boring, I'm addicted to parties," told minho. He was leaning his back on the couch, staring at the ceiling , thinking of what?
"What about tonight?"
"Dude! I'm never gonna miss any party , no matter  where the place is! As much as I hate the name 'Party', the more I love to go, the more it becomes my obsession. "
"Wow!"
"I doubted you ever went to a party before. It's like you just discovered a party club and then got obsessed. "
"Maybe you are right. Who knows?" Muttered minho.

Tonight's party was full of fun, both hyunjin and minho enjoy the party, Minho didn't know hyunjin was this type of guy, he flirt with everyone, both girls and boys, and his looks attract so many people, some of the slutty bitches out there  was seducing him and tried to get laid, but guess what this hot motherfucker here is gay, and girls are no fun to him, but plays anyway, by play , means flirt along with them but never let them win to get on him.

On the other hand, minho, to be honest, he still loves his ex-boyfriend, so he tried to maintain distance between him and the stranger who flirts and seduce him, he has no interest in those people at all.

But it seemed to be never getting over, minho's getting annoyed and rolled his eyes when he noticed a young, beautiful lady sitting beside him. He tends to ignore her and chug his drink, but the lady starts talking to him.

"Hi,"  she greeted, showing off her gummy smile, not to being rude he greet her back "hi" but there's obviously uninterested in his tone,  which was clearly noticed by the girl.
" You here alone?"
"Nope! With that friend over there, " he pointed towards hyunjin, who was flirting with a freckles guy.
"Ohh, what about you?"
"Huh?" He was confused,
"I mean, where's your girlfriend/boyfriend?"
He shook his head. The lady tilted his head and said
"You don't have!?" Her toned was a little surprised
He shook his head again before taking another shot.
"Why not? How can a handsome guy like you have no boyfriend?"
"Why are you so sure that I am gay?" Minho suddenly asked.
"Uh-um-i just thought, cuz your friend over there is you see, making out with that guy, so I thought you might be also-but nervermind" she told and then slowly mumbled "thank god you are not" goes unheard by minho.