Under the Moonlight

**✿❀ ❀✿**“My darling, You will never be unloved by me, You are too well tangled in my soul

**✿❀ ❀✿**
“My darling,
You will never be unloved by me,
You are too well tangled in my soul.”
✧༺♥༻✧

He stood near the railing, gazing at the sky, which was illuminated by the moon and the stars. The moonlight fell on him, making his honey skin shine, while the wind blew, making his hair move gently. The cold breeze made him shiver as he stood there shirtless. It was an open land, situated on a hill, to see the town from a higher altitude.

He elegantly pulled out a cigarette from the pocket of his pants, along with a lighter. He held the cigarette between his pink, plump, bow-shaped lips, where his bottom lip had a silver ring piercing. He lit the cigarette and inhaled the intoxicated smoke, later exhaling it with a sigh.

He put his hands on the railing, as he gazed at the moon. He silently glanced at the car behind him, where his girlfriend slept peacefully. A small smile made its way to his lips, which held regret, guilt, but love too.

He went toward the car and stood near the window. He softly caressed her head before tucking the strands of hair behind her ear. He stared at her beautiful face, while she slept in the backseat, wearing his shirt.

It was supposed to be a beautiful and memorable night, but it also brought back the memories of one year ago to the man's head.

One year ago

“See, I told you, it was an easy thing for me,” he said proudly, while the other boys laughed along with him.

“Well, yeah! We knew that it was an easy challenge for the great Jeon Jungkook,” one of the boys said, while chuckling, to which Jungkook showed his proud smirk.

“It was no fun. The girl agreed to date him in just three days. We need to give a hard challenge,” another boy said, annoyingly. They all sat there talking about the shitty bets they make, not even acknowledging that they had bunked one of their important lectures.

“Exactly! I'm craving for some hard challenges too,” he said as that smirk still rested on his lips.

“Really, Jeon Jungkook, then let's make a bet,” Suho, the person who always tried to irk him, said with an evil smirk on his face.

“It better be something interesting, not like those bland challenges you give,” Jungkook replied, while looking at him with those eyes which held mischief.

“Oh! Believe me, you wouldn't be able to win the bet,” Suho said, while gritting his teeth at the insult uttered by Jungkook.

“Pretty confident, huh! Okay, tell me, I would love to crush your confidence under my shoes,” Jungkook replied as he brought his face closer to Suho, trying to scare him with his gaze.

Suho scoffed at his words.
“Time will tell. The bet is to make Y/n fall in love with you, date her, use her, and break up. Can you do it?” he said with an evil smirk, knowing that Jungkook doesn't like the idea of using a girl.