Noona!

**✿❀ ❀✿**"It wasn't exactly love at first sight, But it was something like that

**✿❀ ❀✿**
"It wasn't exactly love at first sight,
But it was something like that.
The first time we spoke,
I felt it. An ache.
Like an electric burn.
I felt my life change."
✧༺♥༻✧

(Noona : A korean word used by a male to address a woman who is older than him. If you google it, then it will show you the results as elder sister. But it's just used generally by the korean men to address an older woman. It is not mandatory that the person is his sister.)

"No. You better tell me what happened there," Minji asked her best friend, as they both sat in the living room talking to each other. The room was decorated with fancy items and beautiful paintings, blended with white and black furniture.

It was Minji's house and Y/n came to her best friend's house for a sleepover. Her parents were out of the town for a week and therefore, she thought of spending one night there with her best friend. Minji's parents lived in the US, and she lived here with her younger brother, Jungkook. Y/n and Minji were best friends since high school and continued to stay by each other's side in university too. Jungkook is three years younger than Minji as well as Y/n. He was in high school last year.

"Nothing happened, girl. Why are you so desperate?" Y/n replied lazily, while Minji's eyes shone with curiosity.

Earlier in the day, when Y/n and Minji walked out of the university, one of their classmates, Sungwoon, excused them and asked for Minji's permission to talk personally with Y/n. As Minji loves to work as a cupid, she made an excuse and walked away from there while winking at her best friend. And now, it's already six in the evening when she came to her house and barely relaxed herself on the couch but Minji is already asking about what happened earlier.

"Don't lie, Y/n. Come on, tell me," the black haired girl pouted at her best friend, showing those puppy eyes asking her to spill the tea already.

Y/n sighed and was about to speak when the door bell rang. Minji groaned while muttering, "Wrong timing, man."

She walked towards the door and opened it just to see her brother's face. He entered the house while greeting her sister shortly, and went towards the kitchen to have some water. He lazily loosened his tie while drinking the water. He dropped the glass in the sink and removed his uniform blazer, while Y/n observed his every single move as he was still oblivious to her presence.

He soon realized her presence in the room as he set his eyes on her. His eyes slightly widened when he remembered that Y/n was going to stay there for the night. He cleared his throat and said while walking towards her, "Hey! Noona, how are you?"

She smiled at him sweetly and replied, "I'm completely fine, Kook. What about you?"

The boy blushed at the nickname as heat crawled to his neck and ears. He rubbed the back of his head and replied, "I'm also alright, noona."