Chapter 11

Audelia wake up earlier than the usual to prepare breakfast for her parents.

"Oh, good morning! Ang aga mo naman Carol," Nay Dolores

"Nanay, good morning po. I am going to prepare breakfast po for mama and daddy," Audelia replied with her sweet smile

"Ay, sweet sweet naman ng Carol namin. Oh siya sige at tutulungan kita. Ano ba ang ihahanda mo?" Nay Dolores

"Salad for mommy and I po, and then omelette for daddy. Thank you Nay," Audelia

"Oh sige ihahanda ko na ang mga kailangan mo," Nay Dolores

As Nay Dolores prepared all the ingredients Audelia needed she started slicing and preparing the veggies for salad while simultaneously preparing for her dad's omelette. She's good at cooking as well just like her mom who taught her and little did you know way back when Audelia is still very very little she is her mom's partner in cooking.

After a few hours of preparing it's almost 7:00 in the morning. The last thing she prepared is the tea for her mom, a coffee for her dad and milk for her.

**

Irene suddenly woke up not feeling her daughter beside her was her husband who still sleeping. After a while Greggy woke up finding his daughter..

"Good morning hon *kissed Irene* where's our baby?" Greggy asked

"Good morning honey *hugs and kisses Greggy* I don't know nga, I woke up without her beside us. May be she's at her room," Irene

"Okay then, let's go down na and eat breakfast. And find the baby," Greggy

"Yeah, yeah walang hugs and kisses tuloy kanina when we woke up," Irene said with a pout

"Kaya nga we will hunt that bunny. Let's go," Greggy replied and held Irene's hand as they went down stairs

Whereas Audelia just done setting up the table. She beautifully set it up with flowers and cozy vibe. She then heard laughters from the stairs so she fix herself and stand there waiting for them to be near.

As the parents nearly approaching they noticed the dining's beautiful setup.

"Seems like someone is surprising us this morning honey," Greggy said

"Oh God, our baby!" Irene said as she excitedly approach her daughter for a hug and pepper her with lots of kisses.

"Good morning Mommy and Daddy! Please have a sit and join me for breakfast. I prepared all of these for you guys. I wanted make bawi and this way I could at least express my gratitude for having you both and thank you mom and dad for always looking after me, " Audelia uttered sweetly as she kissed and hugged her parents. The parents deeply touched by their daughter's words and gestures..

"Awe.. my love. Thank you so much, you're our baby kaya we have to take care of you always talaga. Mommy and Daddy will always be here for you anak," Irene said and hug her daughter tightly

"We love you anak. Thank you for being the sweetest, kind, and loving child, we couldn't ask for more," Greggy muttered as he joined her mag-ina and hug them in his arms.

**

They enjoyed eating breakfast. The parents love the foods that Audelia prepared. Today, they will be staying at home, they have no any errands so they decided to take the time to bond.

"Mom?" Audelia query as she finds her mom at the garden checking on her plants.

"Yes my love?" Irene replied and turn to face her daughter with a smile.