2- I want to inquire?

it was a normal day on the island. it had been a few days since the dream although it had left quite an impact on soda. eversince they always had a bowl with some clothes, powder, resin and spare gems they found near the chord shore.

they wanted to experiment. if they could bring themselves into their dream, what else could they bring into the other world.

sensei said that dreams are memories from our past sorting themselves to be put to use into the future. but can also be a look into one's subconscious. yet, soda has no recollection of any of the things they saw in their past.

rutile noticed too...

(rutile) soda, I noticed you took some powders from my lab, you better have a good reason for it.

(soda) oh, sometimes I fall out of bed and I know you get very tired. so I repair myself from time to time if I hurt myself.

(rutile) oh... thanks for caring, just don't waste to much. we still might need it as an emergency batch alright?

(soda) of course, wouldn't want to waste anything.

(rutile) good. now, I shall take a nap.

rutile walked back to their station and began to lie down on the ledge.

soda also wanted to lie down as they realized they it was late at night. as they walked back into the room.

As they lied down they woke up in a bedroom with plenty of drawings similar to those found in red beryl's office and bedroom.

(soda) is this red berly's room..? no, this is different...

they look out the window at look at the sun. it seemed to be 7:30. they looked outside and walked downstairs. when they reached the bottom they saw Larry sitting down at the table. eating cereal.

(soda) hello... Larry... right? that is your name correct?

(Larry) yeah, correct... your hair is looking quite shiny this morning...
*he said sipping coffee from his mug

(soda) oh, ahh... i-

(Larry) you will have to do some explaining to do... but that's for later. there's something I left in the bathroom for you. and change into something that's not a robe.

(soda) oh, of course! *they ran upstairs

they looked next to the bed to find a bowl with all the things they put in earlier.

soda's pov:
hmm, if this came with me into the
dream, what else can I bring... or if this is just a memory of the bowl...

so many questions were running through soda's head. they could only ask these questions later.

they wondered what a bathroom... was. but it was only for a minute when they walked down the hall and saw a sign that said bathroom near the end of the hall.

they looked inside to find a  box, "hair dye: black" it seemed to color ones hair into a different shade...

they looked inside and they read the instructions.

(soda) hmm, so I mix this powder with water... and apply to my hair like resin. alright... seems simple enough.

they used the comb to brush the dye into their hair. only leaving their ends untouched.