11 📃

Jw: Niki.... NIKI......

The leader was trying to get the maknae's attention for a while now but the said boy was on his phone with his headphones in and reading through someone's texts. And Jungwon had enough . The other hyungs were out and since Niki said he wasn't in a mood to go out Jungwon stayed back though Niki didn't know he stayed back for the younger.

The slightly older boy went to where the younger was on his phone and pulled one of his headphones out before shouting again.

Jw: Nishimura Riki. You better keep that phone away . And focus here.

Niki: oh sorry. What's it hyung.

Jw: seriously you've been starting at it since the other left . Barely acknowledging me.

Niki: oh shit I'm sorry I didn't mean to ignore you.

Jw: ok it's fine but who's text are you reading with so much interested and a lovesick smile on your face.

Niki: shut up. What are you taking about. Lovesick smile ? I think you should get you're eyes checked .

Jw: my eyes are fine. You look like you are daydreaming about the person. And that smile is something I'm familiar with.

Niki: there is no way I like her. I barely even know her.

Jungwon just lighting laughed at the younger's flustered yet confused face.

Jw: so it's a her ?

Niki: ya. Her name is Nova.

Jw: does she know who you are ?

Niki: Yes and no. She knows me and enhypen as a whole she is a fan of ours. But she doesn't know the Riki she is talking to is the Niki she likes in enhypen.

Jw: how ?

Niki: we started talking because of a wrong number situation. She messaged me thinking I'm her friend. But even though the matter got cleared later she continued to text me. And that girl is persistent and determined in a slightly annoying but fun way. So we got to know each other. Like basic things. We haven't seen each other's faces.

Jungwon just watched the maknae explain the story with a bright simple on his face. His eyes sparkling. He knew the younger felt something for the girl he was texting but he understood why Niki was in such strong denial. He barely knew this girl, so catching feelings doesn't seem like a possible explanation

Jw: Niki. Can I tell you something?

Niki: hmm sure ?

Jw: I know you think it's impossible to like some one like this but sometimes. The minute things are what makes us fall for someone
I'm not saying you're head over heels for this girl. But what I'm saying is that you very well might have a crush on this girl.

Niki: but I barely know her. I don't even know what she looks like

Jw: well. Sometimes looks aren't everything. You might like the girl you chat with . You know the girl in your chats. You don't know her outside the digital world but. You know her in the messages.

Niki seemed like he was in deep thought. Analysing his own behaviour over the past weeks.

Niki: you know what . You might be right. Cause well. Yes I find her intersting. And I look forward to talking with her. Her messages makes me smile often. And I enjoy just simply sitting amd re-reading some of our conversations. And it's different from how I like to sit and talk with you guys.

Jw: see.