24 📃

Once the other three left Hyerin left to call Nova inside.

Hye: come on in now. the poor boy was scared so bailed on him.

Nov: oh. Guess I have to say sorry for scaring him.

Hye: hm come on in.

Hyerin pulled her upto the door and brought her in not waiting for a reply from the younger girl. And soon as Nova entered inside Niki was by her side with a wide smile on his face as he pulled her into a quick hug before separating and spoke up.

Nik: I thought you backed out.

Nov: nope I'd never do that. To be completely honest when I thought about meeting I thought I'll be really nervous. But when I saw you it was like this is Riki the one I knew since months now. So I don't feel nervous. But I can't deny how you look crazy good in real life. More than on screen.

Nik: um.. thanks ? I'm glad your calm.

Hee: hey introduce us ..

Nik: ahh ya. So you already know the hyungs . And hyungs this is Nova . Nova Scott. She is 18.

Jay: are you in college?

Nov: no I already graduated. I was doing a one year course on dance

Hee: oh why didn't you continue for higher studies?

Nik: don't ask ... Anyway I know you are here for Enhypen as a whole and not just for me. But can we go somewhere a little away . I need to talk to you.

Nov: oh sure. Come let's go .

Niki took her hands on his and walked to a separate room which was empty and suddenly nervousness starting hitting him hard and he wasn't so confident about confessing anymore. But once he looked into her eyes. He knew he needed to do this. He need to take this chance and tell her about his feelings before it's too late.

Nov: hey Riki. What is it that you wanted to talk about ?

Nik: Nova . I don't know how this will effect our bond but I hope this effects it positively. So what I wanted to say... Yes um Nova.. I know we met through a unconventional way. But I am really glad you texted me instead of your ex-friend. Cause truth is over the months that we have been chatting and calling each other I've come to the realisation that. I like you , deeply. So I wanted to ask you . If you could give me a chance to take you out on dates and hopefully be your future boyfriend.

Nov: first of all. I'm really shocked. Cause I was always telling myself not to catch feeling for the stranger who later turned out to be an idol. And I was so inti convincing myself to not fall for you that now having feelings for you feels like something forbidden. But yes I'd like to go on dates with you

Nik: Forbidden fruit tastes the Sweetest you know.

Nov: i know.