1 .

"Love At First Sight

"Love At First Sight."

Keiko Hinata Sun

Keiko Hinata Sun

One thing is for certain and that certain was. Keiko, did not really like the idea of moving from Taiwan all the way to Bangkok - Thailand even though it is a 3 hour travel by plane.

Why is that?

Well...

1. She had made too many memories growing up in Taiwan that she couldn't let go of. Even if it also included the traumatising parts of them.

2. She was afraid of getting close to other people

3. She just didn't want to leave

4. She does not really like planes plus she was hoping for her father to be her company on the plane since it was his idea of moving but sadly he had other plans waiting for him.

But I guess she'll have to look on the other bright side of things. The positive to be exact and so that's what she did.

Knowing that she's got family that live in Thailand. She would be accompanied by Derek during the plane ride, there are probably huge opportunities for work and for school. But most of all , the freedom to do anything and everything.

Anyways......

As the brightness of the tuesday afternoon sun peaks it's way through the window of the Jet plane. It caused Keiko to wake up from the deep slumber that she had been in .

Seeing that she had been stirring in her seat , Derek is the first to notice.

"Afternoon Ms Keiko." Derek, Keiko's bodyguard greeted handing her a cup of unknown substance.

"Thank you and afternoon DeeDee." The black haired girl greeted giving a slight smile, taking a sip of the caramel latte .

"So... how long do we have left until we get to Thailand ? Keiko added out of curiosity.