A New Guardian🐱✨

~{Chapter 1}~*This chapter is when Cat Noir🐱aka Adrien Agreste becomes the "new Guardian" of the miracle box but in doing so Marinette🐞forgets him! Even though, it was to protect the secret of the Guardians, the existence of kwamis, and the, secret identities" of miraculousholders. He refused to give up hope because those memories they shared together were "never" truly gone... I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*In Paris, France🇫🇷on top of a rooftop near the *Trocadero*
*2:00 p.m.*
"I Lady..." Marinette as Ladybug🐞 said about to renounce herself as the "Guardian" of the miracle box til Cat Noir🐱stopped her🐞because he didn't want to risk losing his lady/girlfriend forever❤️. Losing every memory that she had of him as Cat Noir and their many adventures together as "Partners" would just be erased. Mari smiled knowing how hard this might be on him but knew Adrien🐱was the right person to take her place. "Milady, stop. I can't let you do this! Wait, you're choosing me? Why not Luka he knows our identities and Grand Master Su-Han trained him when he was in hiding... so, please, choose him instead! Not me 'cause I'm not worthy of it..." Cat Noir🐱said sadly in doubt that he wasn't worthy of being the "next guardian" and that Luka aka Vipereon🐍was a better successor than he ever was. "You're right, Luka would be the better choice but he's not you. And Neither was I... when Master Fu in trusted the miracle to me. Besides, you are my kitty🐱, partner, best friend, and the love❤️of my life! I trust you and only you. Adrien, because there's no other person I trust the most in this World🌎to take my place as Guardian. And that's you," Ladybug🐞 said wisely stating all of the reasons why He is the better, perfect pick to be the next Guardian of the celestial miracle box after her. Even if it comes at a price😔... meaning her memories. "So, are you ready?" She added asking him again. "I don't know... Mari, I loved you for the longest time... so, I don't know if I'm ready to let you go yet.
and we are together💚❤️after all this time with no secrets or walls between us anymore! Everything is finally "perfect" and we're in a good place where nothing can ruin or destroy our love. Why would you risk that? Milady," Adrien asked her dearly in tears in fear of losing what they have together as a couple and wanting her to think💭this through in what she'll be giving up.

Ladybug🐞 sighed taking a deep breath and looking into his eyes to say💬. "Because the World🌎is finally at peace and Paris is safe for once. And it doesn't need Ladybug to fix everything that is broken. Besides, I made too many mistakes in my life as the "Guardian" but you are the one mistake that I never regret. Falling in "love" with you🐱was the best thing that has ever happened to me! And not even my forgotten memories will stand in the way of my feelings for you... And you are more than capable than you think. You have the heart of "gold" and you're a true hero. Even though you make jokes and your silly cat puns which I just "love" hearing them makes me laugh inside trying to hide my smile because I could never do what you could. You embrace life and your true nature with a Bright smile every day. It's the reason I love you," She said lovely with a positive attitude toward this situation and admitted how she truly fell for his alter ego and loves all of him no matter what happens after today with her memory wipe.

Cat Noir sighed with a charming smile and held her hand in his. "Okay, Milady. I'm ready," he said. "I know you are... Adrien, my kitty, my prince. But first..." She said lovely wiping the small tear💧from the left corner of his eye and grabbing the bell🔔on his suit pulling him into a kiss of "passion". Adrien kissed her back pressing his lips against hers feeling her warmth and smile. They shared an "epic kiss" that every hero's love❤️story gets before a tragic loss happens... meaning, her memories of him🐱💚, and everything Miraculous✨🐞🍀.