I remember you, Kitty🐱💚

~{Chapter 4}~*This chapter is about when Mari asks Cat Noir what his partner Ladybug 🐞was like and tells his princess all about her... which led to her memories come back Because love❤️is more powerful than memory loss or anything else in the world! I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*At Night, in Paris, France🇫🇷on Marinette's balcony*
*11:30 p.m.*
Marinette and Cat Noir🐱were gazing up at the stars ✨while enjoying each other's company when she asked the question😉. "Tell me, Cat Noir🐱. What was she like?" Mari questioned softly and asked him what Ladybug🐞was like before she went missing because she knew nothing about her. He sighed happily with a smile and said. "She was miraculous and the bravest girl I ever met but after a *few months* later when Monarch🦋was defeated, she left and I never saw her again. In that crowd of thousands, I'd find her again..." Cat🐱Noir said looking at Marinette when he said that. She smiled. "You're making me feel like I was there too," she said softly having "déjà vu" again. He smiled back at her and replied Lovely. "Maybe you were..." Cat Noir🐱said winking at his princess and flirting with her a bit.

"It was pouring rain🌧☔not a cloud in the sky🌌. Then, a boy caught my eye. I thought he was a bad person since he was friends with "Chloe Bourgeois" but then An Umbrella☂️helped us see each other❤️💚in another light🔆. Strangers became friends. That day was the moment when I knew I fell *in love* with "Adrien Agreste" and we became friends over the *past few months* together. And I "always" hoped to be more than that. But the more I've got to know him as his friend... I realize that he's more than just a model and the son of the famous Fashion Designer "Gabriel Agreste" he's just a boy with a kind selfless heart whose freedom was depleted. *Months* after his father finally let him have some freedom... I became his girlfriend *3 weeks* later, Because it turns out he had feelings✨for me too and we've been together for a "Year" now. Then, one faithful night🌃or day🌇I tried not to smile but I smiled at him🐱realizing that I had feelings for him as well. But sadly, I was too late because he'd already moved on to someone new. And I will never forget your face... when I showed you, who I am under the mask because you loved all of me. And then, you showed me who you really are. I felt the same way love all of you both sides of you... No matter how we've met so far... if as friends, best friends, a couple, or as lovers❤️. You will "always" be my partner. A year went by after that day a flash✨of light🔆and colors🌈blinded me and then there was "You" the first person I saw when I woke up after renouncing my role as "guardian" of the miracle box." Marinette said out loud seeing a memory in her mind of how she first met Adrien/Cat Noir🐱as Marinette/Ladybug🐞and falling in love❤️with both of them without knowing it. And this time it wasn't blurry... it was clear as the sky! Part of the time she didn't realize what she was saying but now it all became clear and remembered everything. Tiki🍀was there watching the two love birds on Mari's balcony and was awed by the fact that her owner was starting to remember. Just as she knew and believed Adrien🐱could do to bring back her memories and help Marinette remember in the end. The power of "Love" is a powerful thing!

"Wait, you what? I "never" told you that." Cat Noir🐱questioned softly shocked but not surprised that his lady finally remembered. "You didn't have to... I remember." Marinette said in shock covering her mouth when everything became clear to her again getting those memories back. Then, She collapsed on the ground of her balcony in tears💦finding it hard to believe that she still remembered being "Ladybug🐞" & "Cat🐱Noir" since all Guardians before her "always" forget their memories🌌. Including, Master Fu🐢. So Why? And then he De-transformed to comfort her through this process of finally remembering everything about "Miraculous" stuff related. "It's okay, Milady, I'm here for you." Adrien said softly hugging his girlfriend immediately. "Adrien, kitty🐱, I remember everything. I can't believe it."Marinette said in happy🥹tears wrapping her arms around him and crying😭on his shoulder that she actually remembers him as Cat Noir and the other important stuff too. Then, they looked into each other's eyes deeply in "love" and just stayed like that together for hours!

(To be continued?)*Sorry, short chapter😅.*