What the "Mind" forgets the Heart❤️ "always" remembers!

~{Chapter 2}~*This chapter is about when Marinette has a dreamof her last moments as Ladybug🐞and the guardian... she thought it seemed familiar to her and it was more than just a dream. Like she was really there! Adrien was struggling with being the new Guardian while trying to resist the urge to not tell "her" everything and avoid Marinette at school... which was really hard for him to do😔. So, Alya gives Adrien advice on the fact that Marinette will never lose those memories because of how much she was crazy in "love" with him😉since she was there when it all happened. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*Late at Night, Paris, France🇫🇷in Marinette's bedroom*
*Midnight🕛*
She was fast sleeping😴💤dreaming🌌✨peacefully... until things got "weird" or something familiar to her based on her life. In her dream, it was a cold dark "snowy" night🌃in Paris🇫🇷as Marinette was walking in the streets wearing a *pink coat* to keep warm and then saw a poster of a *Ladybug hero* in the city saying "Where is she?" and Mari looked at it confused having no idea or clue who this brave heroine is... Til a fog🌫️started to settle in and everything around her and it felt like magic was in the air tonight. And it was! Cat Noir🐱, Rena🦊Rouge, and Carapace🐢, showed up out of the blue and stood bravely with heroic poses at her and then Mari glowed "pink" transforming into Ladybug without knowing it. Then, he took her hand and they began to dance🎶like they🐱🐞were in some "fairytale" and she looked at him and back at the others in sensing that whoever they are behind their masks she might know them all in real life. Until the music stopped dramatically... All of a sudden those heroes in her dreams🌌disappeared... including Cat Noir🐱. "Until we meet again Milady," he said softly kissing her on the forehead "Goodbye" and then he was gone. As the fog cleared she opened her eyes crying in tears of sadness🥺💦realizing it was all in her head. Or was it😏😉?... Suddenly, Marinette jumped out of bed realizing that it was the next morning and thought that was a "weird dream" she just had... then, Mari looked at the time and knew that she was going to be late for school again. If she'd didn't get dressed and leave immediately!

*The next day, in the morning at the Agreste mansion*
*10:00 a.m.*
Adrien🐱shared a "family breakfast meal" with Nathalie, his Aunt Amelia, his cousin Felix🦚, and Kagmi🐉for the first time in a long time... as their kwamis Plagg🐾, Duusu💙, and Longg☄️were having some breakfast🧀🫐🍇 as well😉. "So, how's being the new Guardian of the Miracle Box? I know it just happened yesterday... but I'm curious." Felix🦚asked softly the obvious question. Kagami🐉nodded wondering the same thing. "It must be a great honor to be the Guardian and a big responsibility!" Amelie said smiling excitedly since she just found out about Kwamis and the Miraculous earlier this year😅. Adrien slightly smiled and replied to his aunt's question. "Yeah, you could say that Aunt Ameile. It has its moments..." he said softly being honest while eating his food. Then, he came into his bedroom to find the other kwamis going wild/crazy in remission throughout his room while Plagg tried protecting his cheese and ordered his "kwami friends" to stop. Then, Tiki flew up to him to say. "Adrien, could I come with you to school? Just see Marinette. I promise it'll be like that I'm not even there..." She said softly with a nervous look while rubbing her hands in hopes that he'd approve of letting her come. "Alright, fine. Tiki, you can come. But stay out of sight," he replied softly opening his school bag to show Tiki that it was okay for her to come along too. "I will and Thank you, Adrien," Tiki said gratefully as she flew inside his bag and Plagg followed behind her flying in there as well. But before leaving to head out to school he asked the other kwami to stay out of trouble and be on their best behavior for his aunt Amelie because she wanted to help out her nephew🐱 in being the "honorary kwami caretaker" while he's away at school for day and other days too if needed. Also, Natalie mentioned that she would help out too because the kwamis could get a little mischievous when it comes to having a "New Guardian" or getting used to new surroundings😅. Which would be a challenge for them but I'm sure they could handle it...