An argument and a chase (wallmark)

Another day. Another elevator empty.

Except, it really wasn't.

There was tension. Tension as it rose in the air. Getting so thick you could almost feel its stuffy nature wrap around you like a blanket of dread. The elevator tight as lights buzzed over the two figures glaring at each other.

Wallter and Mark.

The two stared into one another, seeing the burning hatred they shared for each other. And themselves. It's been a while, marks lips twitched as he initiated what would seem like a feud.

"Hey brick boy."

Wallter scoffed

"How's yer head going? Suprised it hadnt cracked yet, seeing how ungodly tall ya are."

"Speak for yourself Markus. You're as short as a beanstalk on a dry Sunday." Wallter shot back. Knowing how self conscious mark is of the height difference.

"WELL EXCUSE YEE" he huffed "AT LEAST I DONT CONSUME GREY SHIT LIKE ITS THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS'S WINE!!"

"Oh for god sake Markus it's not like it's alcohol"

"I'D LIKE TO THINK IT IS, SEEING AS YER ASS OBSSESED OVER IT LIKE ITS THE GOSSIP YER SUSTER SEND YA."

"I don't have siblings.."

"THATS A COMPARASION!!!"

He turned away, as the heated silence became too over bearing for Wallter.

"You're petty."

"You should see yerself."

"Already did. And may I say I look fabulous unlike your dusty exterior"

Mark almost cracked at Wallter, glaring at him "WHAT."

"You heard me.." he gave out a petty giggle as mark huffed out like an angry bull, he let out a battle cry of sorts as he jumped at Wallter, clinging onto him as he kept swinging his stubby arms at his head, like a concrete drum, Wallter flailed

"!? GET OFF OF ME YOU PSYCHO!!!!!"

"NOT UNLESS YER ASS APOLOGIZES FIRST!"

"ME!? OW OW- YOU'RE THE ASSHOLE WHO INSULTED FIRST"

"SHUT IT!!!"

"YOU SHUT- OW- YOU SHUT IT!"

"NO YOU!! THISLL TEACH YA."

Wallter finally managed to pry the maniacal mark off of him, holding him firmly as he wriggled and squirmed.

"There. You need an asylum."

"AND YE NEED TO SUCK MY DICK SINCE YE LIKE TO BE SUCH A LITTLE COCKY BITCH."

"I find your toothpick a little too small. Sorry" he chuckled

"EXCUSE ME!?!? DONT YE DARE INSULT MY INCHES!!!"

Suddenly, a third voice joined the reign of fire that the two were peering at each other.

"Pffft-"

They both slowly turned their heads around to find infected standing at the open elevator doors, trying to hold back laughter

They both glared at him, Wallter with dread, and mark with fiery rage.

"You. Saw. NOTHING.. he spitted out

"3h3h3h- d0nt w0rry I d1dnt t4k3 4nyyy ph0t0s."

"Oh thank the heave-"

"I T00K A V1D-!" They pulled out his phone and laughed as it showed a clear recording of their feud earlier, the two inanimate objects stared in disbelief at the video, before Wallter let go of mark, and they both started to slowly approach infected...looking REAL mad.