Chapter 7 -- His Return

6 Weeks Later...

--------Somewhere in the deep forest---------

Spyro had evolved. He and his new acquaintance, Pangoro, who was originally Pancham before he evolved.

Pangoro stands at 7'9 with a muscular body. His strength peaked when he mastered martial arts. He's able to knock out opponents with a strike to the head.

Spyro stands tall at 6'2, which is the same height as (Y/N)

Spyro stands tall at 6'2, which is the same height as (Y/N). He has a wing span of 9.5 ft. Spyro's strength is violent and full of rage. His power and strength are powered by his rageful temper. He crushes and runs down the opposition without caring how violent he'll become. However, he knows that to grow stronger, he must channel his temper.

Both grew close, this caused Spyro to forget the real reason for his decision to train

Both grew close, this caused Spyro to forget the real reason for his decision to train. All Spyro wanted was more power and strength. Everyday, they would train and train till their bones cracked. However, Pangoro knew his strength had peaked, but still trained to not grow soft.
----------------------------------------

Spyro let off a torrent of flames that scorched the ground under him, and his scales shone with intensity. With his razor-sharp claws, he thrashed and struck out, sending roars resounding through the jungle.

Everyone in the jungle was talking about him and marveling at his fighting style. He was dubbed a saint because of how quickly he battled and how out of control of his own rage. He knew he was the best, so as he flew above the jungle, he smiled. Spyro looks down, hearing Pangoro calling him.

Pangoro: SPYRO! COME ON! I GOTTA TALK WITH YOU!!

Spyro swoops down, diving like a bomb. Once he lands, he gives Pangoro a rageful look.

Spyro: ...What?!

Pangoro: You're getting too aggressive! I told you if you wanted to grow stronger, you would need to channel your anger!

Spyro shrugs, not giving a care in the world.

Spyro: I'm not sure what to tell you, I don't see it working. I trained for my own personal gain---