15

Hear yibo's voice they look towards him with shock... when yibo again said

"Can you all please tell me??"

"No, but i want to show you but 1st i call mom that she take jingi with her.." Sean said and yibo node.. he face towards Jing and kiss his forehead...

Sean call Mrs xiao and she come and take jingi with him.. then Sean on then TV and open new channel... where show that police arrest yibo's wife (i forget what i named her. Sorry) and reporter say

"She is the one who destroy yibo's love life because she want yibo's wealth, when Mr. Wang come to talk to her because of her create misunderstandings his son try to heart his would be son in law and his baby, she drug him and let him stay like that for his age and drug over dose he died and she wipe all proves, then with manipulation she marry with yibo

And all fans are equal responsible with that , you all think in television if any one have good pair then they have to also real life but that's not truth for you all some one die, some one loose his love and some one don't see and feel father love..

You all are selfish." Said that reporter close that reporting..

Seeing  that yibo had tears on his eyes..

"Sean im also selfish... ar..e yo..u accept m..e again?. For.. meee.. i..los..e my da..d" yibo said with crying.

Sean run towards him and said" this is not your fault this is not your ,,, we all had beside you see you brother also transfer their head off UK you will uncle in 9 months aslo if you want we can make again a baby?? What did you say?"

"Shamless..." said yibo hide his face Sean's lap.. seeing all laugh...

"Dady can i will big brother now? When i have sister?" Jingi said come with Mrs xiao along with her husband and 1st son..

"Yah baby you have see in your yang uncles tummy you have a siblings.." xuan said

"Seriously?? " Said jingi run towards yang and place his plam on yang's belly... then he pout.. "why i can't feel any thing?" "Baby is so small you have to wait to feel him/her." Yang said

Suddenly Mr xiao said "xuan you can temporarily stay our villa After that you can buy villa for yourself..

And yibo take this paper and sing it this is your and my son's marriage certificate.. i want to big celebration but like your health i don't want any risx and after your recovery we will place a grand wedding.. okaa.."

"But dad.." Cheng cut his word and said "Listen what dad said we don't want history's repetition.."

Sean node his head then they 2 sing that paper and finally after all struggle they are married..

Then xuan place jing between them and click a family picture...

After sometime they all left for villa with jing only Sean stay with yibo

Suddenly yibo said "finally i return to you. Thank you accept me.. and i love you.."

"Loveyou 2 " Said Sean kiss yibo's forehead and stay like that..
.
.
.
The End
.
.

Some time we have to wait for write time to take return what's was our..