Prologue

Hello readers! Thank you for visting my story! If you have any opinion about the story, don’t hesitate to share it with me through the comments section. Hope u enjoy!💞💞
---------------------------------------------------------

'Dad I don’t simply understand why you’re doing this to me!’ cried Atlanta, tearing up in front of her father, ‘I get it that you hate me but must you marry me off when I’m still in college? And also to that annoying guy?!'

'You’ll understand one day why I’m doing this, my princess’ , murmured her father, Mr.Welson, her father, clenching his handkerchief.

‘It’s obvious, dad. You want to get rid of me so that you can hand over your business to Reynold.’

No matter how much Atlanta tried to avoid her husband, he never left her alone, even for a second.
'How many more times do I have to tell you that I hate you, Cassian! If you don’t stop clinging to me, I’ll stab your heart with a knife one day, am telling you.’

'You don’t have to stab my heart with a knife to make it bleed, Atlanta’ said Cassian, as he passionately pulled her into his arms, ‘ Your words are enough for that. But one day you’ll come to realise how much I love you'

'Huh! As if!’ rebuked Atlanta, as she pushed him away with all her strength.

'This is so exhausting! Why did I have to grow up?! Give me my candy back, someone!’