Flashbacking?? cool. (Chpt 6)

"What the hell!?"

I sit up quickly. "Lay back down you dumbass!" a gentle yell next to me. "Y/N!" the doofus yells. "Y/n! bestie! are you okay?!" Another idiot yells. "Shut the fuck up, you all make my ears hurt" Me and my brother say in union. we got a "damn" or an "Jeez " as a response. "why am I here.." I sigh. "You blacked out for a couple of weeks, you didn't see all the cards,flowers and presents in the corner?" Bakugo explains. "No, I didn't see that,anyways. I'm hungry as hell, someone go get me some Hero Donald's or something" I lay down.

"I'll get it!" Kirishima yell's, "No! I will" Mina yell's at Kirishima. They the began to argue,by the time they stopped Bakugo and Denki had already walked out the door. "You guys are dumbasses" I tell the two, just then, Sero walked in. "Where's Bakubro and Kamibro going?" Sero asks. "To Hero Donald's, if you don't wanna be stuck here with these doofuses, I advise you to run" I tell him. "Alright thanks, Y/n! nice to see your awake too!" he yells before he runs out the door "Are we that dumb" Mina and Kirishima say in uoin. "Yeah sometimes" i respond. "wheres my phone?" i ask. "Bakugo took it before he left since he knew you'd ask for it" Kirishima explains. "That bitch" i mumble. "Plus, you can't have your phone in the hospital anyways!" Mina says
-side note, ive never been in the hospital for any injures or black outs or anything. only to vist my mom when she had my little brother, so therefore i don't know much about hospitals nor nurse offices!

"Whatever! i'm going back to sleep wake me up when they come back which will take a while since their's clearly alot of traffic" i say while looking out the window "Yeah alright we'll be in the waiting room!" kirishima says as they leave

I quickly fall back asleep, my flashback/dream continuing from earlier

(FLASHBACK/DREAM)

I had grabbed my black mask that had been decorated with explosion and acid stickers. I walk down the hallway and knocked on Kat's door. "What do you want rusted old hag!" a yell comes from the other side of the door, "It's not her its me" i chuckle. "oh, do you need something?" he asks. "I'm going out to train for U.A, i'll be home around 10" I explain. "Yeah yeah, just be careful from that rusty hag when you come back" he sighs.

"Alright! thank you brother!"

"Shut up before I change my mind!" he yells

I run out the door being careful not to wake the "hag" up.

I started my walk to the beach, it was only five minutes away, it won't take a long time. a few people started to stare at me weirdly since  had the mask in my hand. I kept walking down the road and soon the beach was in my view.  I put the mask on and quickly ran to the beach, saw a couple of people wearing mask, I walked over to them.

"Ooo! aci!" the person with a pink mask decorated with crown stickers, the mask matches her skin a bit."let me guess, the one and only QueenMA?" i ask "Correcto!" just then another person walked over, with a mask covered in music note stickers, they also had earphone jacks? "Music's here I guess... we've just gotta wait on sparky, insomnia,I hate fire, and dolittle" I sigh. "Ay pretty lady's!" a guy with a black mask covered in lightning bolt stickers says. "Sparky's here" I tease . the pink skinned girl "Shut up!" She yells. "Now we wait for the others to arrive" I explain as I walk to the water. Everyone followed behind me and sat down near the water. "doesn't it feel nice... Nice to escape our family's for once?" I mumble loud enough for everyone else to hear. "it does" Sparky replies. We suddenly hear a thud. which surprised us since we were in SAND. it was someone with a cat mask and sleeping stickers on it. "Insomnia?" I guess "Correct" he states in a sleepy voice.

A person sits next to insomnia who was laying in the sand. They have a mask that was white and have fire stickers with x's. after he sat down, another person with a black mask with animal stickers sat down. "everyone's here?" Music asks. "Yep!"sparky exclaims."first match is gonna be, Sparky and MA!" I state, smirking looking at the girl who was clearly glaring daggers at me.

TBC....

So, I know i said this chapter would be out on next Thursday, but I have to get an DNA test that day (I had no clue about it until I got home yesterday from school.) but,hope you enjoyed this early chpt of BT!

-Ps Y/N