𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 8 (Midoriya team)

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

"𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲"Midoriya team

"𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲"
Midoriya team.

"𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲"Midoriya team

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

"Deku, Sangonomiya you two were amazing!!" Uraraka praises you both while still trying to catch her breath.

"To think I'd place so low with such a quirk as my own..." You can hear Iida sulking in the back.

"Congrats on first and second place!" Uraraka says.

"Thank you but it was mostly Midoriya's doing, he really knows how to improvise" you answer.

"But without you the first explosion wouldn't have gotten that far, plus you gave us the last push I feel like you deserve more credit" Midoriya explains.

"It's so cool that you two worked together, most people were too concerned about losing that they forgot about teamwork" Iida tells you both.

'I was just lucky' is what Midoriya thinks when receiving the praises from his friends.

=======°✭•☆•✦🌊✦•☆•✭°=======

After everyone has crossed the finish line Midnight states the results of the race and begins to explain the next part of the festival.

"The 42 at the top have earned the right to advance, I'm sorry for the kids who failed but don't worry, the festival's showstopper is still being prepared"

"The next stage is..."

"Human cavalry battle"

As people read that the begin to whisper about the possiblities.

"You'll make teams from 2-4 people and create a horse formation, the rules are the same as normal human cavalry battles except for one thing, everyone will receive headbands based on their place in the last event, if you're on the 42nd place you'll receive 5 points, if you're in the 41st place you'll receive 10 points and so on and so forth except for the 1st place which will receive..."