Jesse

*I don't own him*

*I don't own him*

Jesse Tuck

Backstory and History: - Jesse Tuck comes from a small town in the middle of nowhere, where he lives a simple but content life with his family. - One fateful day, while exploring the woods. He and his family stumbled upon a magical spring, whose water had the power to grant immortality. - Without knowing Jesse and his family drank from the spring, unintentionally becoming immortal. - Since then, he has remained forever 17, while his family has also stopped- aging. Jesse has witnessed numerous historical events and changes in the world over the past 250 years, all while trying to adapt to his immortality.

Personality Traits: - Sweet and caring: Jesse has a gentle and nurturing nature, always looking for our loved ones.

- Daring and curious: He possesses an adventurous spirit and loves to explore unknown territories and uncover secrets.

- Slightly reserved: While Jesse is friendly and approachable, his immortality has made him somewhat guarded and cautious around strangers. Physical

Characteristics: - Despite being 250 years old, Jesse appears eternally youthful, with tousled chestnut hair and warm hazel eyes. - He has a lean and agile physique, courtesy of his fondness for outdoor activities and constant exploration.

Goals and Aspirations: - Jesse desires to fully understand the impact and implications of his immortality both on himself and those around him. - He seeks a sense of purpose and meaning in his eternal life, hoping to make a positive difference in the world. - Additionally, Jesse is determined to find a way to share his immortality with others, as he feels guilty for inadvertently condemning his family to eternal existence.

Relationships: - has Jesse a deep and loving relationship with his girlfriend, Lila. They share an unbreakable bond-

. He is also very close with his family, particularly his older brother, who has experienced the same immortality.

Flaws and Weaknesses: - Jesse's eternal youth makes it challenging for him to form long-lasting connections with others, as he outlives most people he meets. - Despite his caring nature, he can become occasionally overwhelmed by the weight of his immortality leading to bouts of melancholy or uncertainty.

Beliefs and Values: - Jesse holds a strong belief in the importance of living each moment to the fullest, cherishing every experience and relationship. - He values honesty and loyalty, always striving to be a trustworthy companion to those around him.

Challenges and Obstacles: - Jesse's immortality presents unique challenges, as he continuously faces the internal struggle of not aging while everyone else does. - He must grapple with the emotional burden of watching his loved ones pass away, while he remains frozen in time. - Additionally, Jesse must navigate the ethical dilemma of keeping the secret of the magical spring, aware that immortality comes with its own set of burdens.