𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐓

[ Debut ]

[ Debut ]

Step into a world of wonder and imagination, where every heartbeat is a melody waiting to be sung, where every whispered secret holds the promise of a new beginning. Welcome to "Debut" the beginning of my vast collection of original characters, all of which will make their way to the pages of a book (eventually).

The set-up of this book will be a standard set-up. Each section will be a track from Taylor Swift's debut album, and each section will be dedicated one of the fandoms I have made original characters for. Now some sections may have more than others (i'm looking directly at marvel and star wars), but don't fret, all characters get equal trau- treatment, i meant treatment. Within the different sections will be a biography of sorts for each character. I've spent years perfecting these characters to a degree I'm happy with, so please do take the time to read through them, it would be greatly appreciated :)

Introductions over, and we can begin this journey of madness that is the inside of my mind! Enjoy everyone :)

[ Disclaimer ]

I firstly want to give credit to my wonderful friends who have helped me along this journey of creation, and each have played a massive part in that journey, whether it be inspiration, or just being an ear to rant to about my ideas. So thank you goldcnraps disney_fanatic36 and kazbrkkers

I'd also like to credit disney_fanatic36 for helping out when it came to my whole account revamp, and for sharing ideas for how to layout my books, as well as creating some graphics for me as well, including the lovely cover of this book! :)