70

| One month later |

It has been one month since the home invasion, moving into a new home, and many other things. You may be asking yourself what has happened since then. Good question, let's go down memory lane. 

For starters, her mother has reached out a few times to make up for lost time. Unfortunately, there has been a bit of tension in the air, neither one of them is at fault, but 16 years and the reason behind her disappearance being her father, it just made things awkward. 

Speaking of her father, there hasn't been a sign of him or Mike either. Robin has been updating her about the BOLO (Be on the look out) they put on Henry but still haven't turned up anything. Cops were called to do a wellness check at the condo Fatima bought him, nothing was out of the ordinary other than his phone and prescription pills being there. That set off a red flag to Fatima because those pills are something you don't leave if you are planning to skip town or not come home. Needless to say, she was torn and conflicted about if he was really hiding out or if he was forced to hide out.

She is due any week now which has her at limited mobility, with her back aching 23 hours out of the day and her ankles feeling like it got hit with a scooter and then a shopping cart. On top of Zac being on the road a lot this past month, Veronica, Rich, and Olivia have been stepping up and helping as best they could. Although Olivia was her mother, trust needed to be built up so she has not been around Junior without one of them being present. Olivia is more so a companion for Fatima so she doesn't loose her mind being in that house by herself. 

It was hard the first few days with her being by herself and the possibility of Mike or Henry coming but she had to grow out of the victim mindset. She has devoted even more time to the Popov case since she has nothing but free time, she wanted to ask her mother about the case so bad, but she could tell her mother wanted to get away from that life. She could tell Olivia wasn't comfortable talking about it and she wasn't gonna force it, knowing all too well how triggering it can be. 

Which leads us to day. 

| Taylor House | 

"Fat Fat." Zac spoke softly into her neck. "It's time to get up, you know I gotta be at the facility in a few and you only doing this because you don't want me to leave." He felt a smile creep on her face, "That's not true." She rejected. 

"It is true, just yesterday you was calling me a toxic ass good dick motherfucker." She busted out laughing pulling him even closer into her. "That was a Glorilla song boy." 

"Well you was singing that shit a little too hard for my liking." He smiled as if she could see, his smile turning into a frown when he heard light snoring, lifting his head, up her eyes were closed with her mouth open, she was in a deep sleep just that quick. "Princess baby, wake mommy up for me." He lowered his head down to her stomach and began kissing it repeatedly until he saw her feet through her stomach. 

Fatima's face going into a fit of discomfort before finally waking up, "Oh my fucking, girl stop damn." She groaned as she felt the baby kicks increasing in pace, all she could do was mug Zac who laid there smiling at her like he wasn't the cause of this. "Thank you daddy's princess, you are loved." He kissed it one more time before getting out of the bed. 

He was happy she was damn near at the finish line, he knew all too well having kids was not an easy task especially having them so close to Thanksgiving and Christmas, along with school for Junior and him being on the road a lot these next few months, but he was gonna 'walk by Faith and not by sight.' This was something Fatima kept telling him all month long, just randomly at that. He never really asked her what the meaning of it meant, little did he know, he would surely find out.