71

"Mike?!" She screamed as her eyes lifted up to the door, her body began trembling in fear as her mothers words run rapidly across her brain. Was he here on a hit job? Was she really gonna die just a mere few hours after giving birth to her first child, her daughter at that?

"What are you doing here? How did you even know I was here?" Fatima began to barge him with questions as he walked closer into the room, almost at the foot of the bed. "TMZ got it plastered all over the internet, but that's not important. I'm only here to tell you, you're in danger Fatima."

She sighed, one of the worst things about being famous or known, your life becomes everybody life. Her daughter hadn't even been in this world for a mere 12 hours and the whole world knows about it, didn't even have time to get her home and enjoy parenthood. She already knows once she gets online it's gonna be a million questions and assumptions and no, she is not creating no damn IG for her baby. And no, she is not posting her baby, people are too cruel and she is too sensitive to deal with it.

Kinda remind me of the Halle and DDG thing, never gaf that she was pregnant and never gaf that she hid it, folks be feeling a little entitled if you ask me.

"Okay but what are you doing?" Both turned around as they heard Zac singing and the water running. "I have been trying to reach you for I don't know how long, we seriously need to talk." He uttered pulling something out of his pocket, with the quickness the bathroom door opened, "What the fuck?" Zac asked once his eyes landed on Mike and him reaching in his pocket.

Both Fatima and Mike turning to meet Zac's face and he was not happy, he didn't even give Mike a chance to explain before Zac pounced on him taking both Mike and Fatima off guard. The two men began wrestling as they hit the ground with Zac on top throwing punches as Mike covered his face and sides with his arms. "Stop." Mike yelled, he wasn't even gonna fight Zac back, that was not what he came to the hospital for.

"Zachary really? With our daughter next to you?" Fatima yelled watching them roll over right next to where Faith was sleeping, she slowly got out the bed, her legs feeling weak and stitches still tight, she pushed the cart thingy where Faith was peacefully sleeping towards her bed and away from allat chaos. Just as she was got back in bed, nurses and security came in. At this time, Mike managed to get on top of Zac with his fist cocked back, "I'm not here to hurt you, damn idiot."

The security guards tackled both of them, placing them in zip ties, as they got escorted. Fatima couldn't do anything but shake her head, it was almost time for Faith's feeding and she would be damn if she raise blood pressure up, especially with her breast feeding Faith. "Whew chile it's too ghetto."

The security guards walked them both off the premises before letting them know they are no longer welcomed for the next 48 hours, that obviously struck a nerve for Zac as his wife and newborn was up there. "Bro will you stop." Mike stated pulling Zac out of there face before he actually got arrested for real.

Zac went to go cool off where ever while Mike went to go talk to the security guards to see if they could help. "Excuse me, you got a second?" One of the guards turned around after speaking into his radio, "Look man, he got his wife and newborn upstairs, they went through a pretty rough labor and delivery with both of them having to be resuscitated alive multiple times, he is just stressed out and we didn't mean no harm. Is there anyway he go up there to support his family right now?" Mike asked lying out his ass, he had no idea what kind of L&D she had, he just knows people are a sucker for a sob story about a baby.

The officer shook his head, almost like he was contemplating giving in. "Come on man, just let him be with his family, she might even be getting discharged soon. I'm finna leave too so there won't be no issues, just help a brotha out. We all black and we all we got, if we being honest."