74

*Chapter is dropping early because I called in for another double, and don't cuss me out about this chapter🤣*

| Next Morning |

Fatima walked into her doctor's appointment just on time which was a miracle considering how late she was leaving the house and how bad morning traffic usually is. 

She took a seat filling out the paperwork, she always hated this part, too many packets, and not enough time to fill it out before they called you to the back. She never understood why she had to fill it out every time she came, like they didn't have a filing cabinet or something.

Right on cue, she was halfway through the paperwork when the side door opened revealing a nurse with a mask around her face calling out for her name. Grabbing all her stuff, she followed the nurse into the back and began answering basic questions about if she had been around someone who tested positive for COVID-19, which led to them taking her height and weight, and then asking regular dietary questions. 

After inputting that into the system, they guided her into the room and let her know the doctor would arrive shortly. She opted to sit in a regular chair rather than the parchment paper table because it made too much noise and she didn't have time for allat. 

Her eyes wondering around the room, "I wonder if I can go to jail for looting their cabinets." She thought to herself as her eyes landed on some things she could definitely put in her medicine cabinet. Feeling her phone buzz, her hand reached in her jacket pocket pulling it to reveal Robin texting her. She would do anything to save a little dolla or two. 

He had been working alongside the local Atlanta police to solve the case about the home invasion and the sudden disappearance of her father, what makes things worse is the Ring doorbell camera that is on their front porch miraculously was not connected to the wife during while the whole incident took place. 

Reading over the text, she sighed, still no real leads with his updates. They were able to look at a neighbors exterior footage from across the street from the Taylor's but there was only one stipulation, they only saw them leaving the house, because just like the Taylor's ring cameras, their internet miraculously cut off. Only reason they were able to get the ending was due to the fact their backup generator cut on just in time. 

One thing the video revealed was their getaway was a black cargo van that didn't have any plates and the the tints were too dark. As for the appearance of the intruders, they wore all black, including ski masks and gloves. 

The only thing Robin was able to pull was to pull from the footage was how many suspects they need to arrest, if they are male or female based on their walking patterns and height, and one of the suspects had a tattoo on their wrist. This revelation was only due to the suspect stretching their arm out to open the sliding door, which led to their sweatshirt sleeve rising which revealed it. Although the tattoo was blurry, they were able to get partials and run it through the database; they are currently waiting on those reports to come back from the FBI. Other than that, they have no current leads.

Just as she busted out laughing looking at the image Zac sent her; he overfed Faith so when it was time to burp her, she released all of that breastmilk on him. She sent a few laughing emojis as she read the text under the picture 'Ion want her no more, put her back in😑' 

Hearing a knock at the door, her eyes lift to see her OBGYN poke their hand in before fully walking in. After exchanging pleasantries along with a bunch of giggles, they got down to business. Her doctor sat on the rolly chair logging into the computer to pull up the appointment information. Reading it off the screen, "Looks like the reason for the visit is the normal post op visit but also states you have been dealing with an unknown sickness?" She questioned.