Chapter 1: Never ignore the red flags

The story of "Diary of a Single Mother" follows the journey of Star and Ziare, two individuals whose lives intersect in a whirlwind of passion and betrayal. It all begins with a simple exchange of notes that sets the course of their relationship. Star passes Ziare a note with her number, and he reciprocates with his. Despite the warning signs that appear early on, Star allows herself to be swept up in the excitement of their connection.

Their texting quickly escalates into late-night calls and passionate conversations, fueling Star's growing infatuation with Ziare. However, even in those early moments, she finds herself resisting the pull of their bond, sensing a nagging doubt lingering in the back of her mind.

Their first meeting is electric, with chemistry crackling between them and igniting a passionate encounter. But the next day, reality comes crashing down when Star discovers two more kisses on Ziare's neck. He offers feeble excuses, blaming it on his friend's actions, but the truth is undeniable.

Despite the betrayal, Star chooses to forgive Ziare, clinging to the hope that their love can overcome any obstacle. They start anew, but the shadow of doubt hangs over their relationship, casting a pall over their interactions.

As they continue to navigate the highs and lows of their romance, Star begins to question why she ignored the glaring red flags waving before her. Was it the allure of love's intoxicating embrace, or the desperate hope that things would be different this time?