Chapter Two

At five o'clock, Richie got into his car with Beverly in the passenger seat. "Are we gonna get something to eat first?" Beverly asks "Nah we'll eat there." Beverly nods, and Richie rolls down the window. He sticks his elbow out and dives calmly.

He takes a photo with Beverly, and sends it to Eddie

Aren't I Adorable?

                                I've seen better
                                Looking people

:(

Shortly after they arrived, they got out of the car and saw the whole group there. (-Ben) And then Richie noticed Eddie, relief washed over him when he noticed that he came.

"Eds! You came!" Richie exclaimed "yeah, but after 5000 lexures on why I should go by Bill and Stanley." Beverly chuckles as she stares at Bill. Bill catches Beverly's longing gaze and stares back, Beverly then blushes and looks away

Richie caught this and winked at Beverly, Beverly playfully elbowed Richie in the side.

"Ok, l-let's get g-going!" Bill says as the Losers walk into the fair. "Anyone wanna come with me into the funhouse?" Richie asks. "Nope" everyone says at the same time. "E-eddie I'm g-gonna make you g-go into the f-f-funhouse with Richie." Bill says. "Actually you should go in there, It'll help you get over your overly sanitary fase." Mike agrees, and pats Eddie's shoulder."You can do it, "

"Yeah, don't act like a baby Eds" Richie says. "Im not a baby!" Eddie shouts "Ok let's go then"

Eddie mouths the words 'help me' as Richie grabs his arm and brings him into the funhouse.

Eddie tuggs on Richies shirt. "I'm afraid of the dark.." Richie whispers back "It's ok, Eds. "

"Don't fucking call me Eds!"

"Keep the noise down Eds" Richie chuckles quietly as Eddie pushes Richie lightly. As he does Richie trips and falls in a small lit area, which sends Eddie toppling over him. Eddie sits there on top of Richie, and Richie spits out "Can't resist me huh?"

Eddie pushes Richie off of him "You tripped Dickwad it was your fault" Richie responds back "It's not my fault your gripping my arm like that"

Eddie rolls his eyes and wipes his sweaty palms on his pants, he pretends that he hates Richie but he secretly wanted that moment to last longer.

Then they enter a room with clowns a lot of clowns. Eddie grabs Richie's hand he knew that Eddie was scared, and he knew exactly why.

Eddie closed his eyes and reached for his fanny-pack. He pulls out his inhaler and starts taking pumps.

"Eddie calm down" "No you fucking calm down!" Eddie shouts "Eddie look the exit is only a few rooms away."

As the two boys approach the exit, they stare into each other's eyes and then look away, letting go of each other's hand.

When they exit, they wait for the other Losers. "Hey, thanks for not pushing me off or calling me a wussy or anything.." they get a step closer

"It's alright Eds. I would be scared too if I was that small"

Eddie smiles until he realizes what Richie just said. "Fuck Off!" They both burst out laughing and Richie realizes how close they are.

This would be the perfect
Time to kiss him..

-"Hey guys! We didn't see you when you got out" "Hey Bev" Richie responds. "H-how was i-it in t-t-there?" Bill asks "It was horrible there were these.. CLOWNS everywhere!!" Eddie explains.

"He was so scared he wouldn't let go of me, i can see why everyone is so attracted to me"

"Shut up Richie" Stan says "Yeah, shut up richie!" Eddie responds. "Ok trash the trashmouth, I get it."

"Hey guys I have an idea.." Richie says "What is it?" Mike asks. "What if we all come to sleepover at my place!?"

"Yeah that sounds nice" Stan says.
"I can't go" Eddie responds "Why?" Richie asks. "My mom is definitely going to say no."
"Ask her!"

                                               Eddie bear,
                                                You can't...

Why mom?

                                          You just can't.

Mom, tell my why!

                                               You have to
                                               Come home
                                          And take your
                                                            Pills.

But mom, what if
i bring my pills there?

                                                Eddie No is
                                                            A no.

"My mom said no." "Why can't you ask again?" Richie asks. "That's not going to work Rich, my mom is a tough person. She is very strict."

"Wait... what if you lie to her.." Richie asks "I'll try.."

Mom, can I at
Least go over
To Bill's tonight
To study?

                                                   Fine, only
                                                   To study..

"She said yes, but if anyone asks I'm at Bill's to STUDY." "Yes! That's my Eds."

                My Eds.. M-my Eds...