Chapter 4

In the middle of the night, Richie woke up and found that Eddie was wrapping his arms around him and cuddling him. Even though Richie liked the closeness he really had to pee, he squirmed out of Eddie's grip and went to the bathroom.

When he got out, he saw Eddie Sitting Awake and rubbing his eyes.

"Hey Chee." Eddie says as he yawns "Hi Edds, what are you doing up?" "I couldn't go back to sleep when my teddy bear left"

Richie chuckles and gets onto bed, sitting up with Eddie.

"Wanna watch Tik-Tok until we fall asleep?" Richie asks as he lays down. "Sure~" Eddie says groggy from just waking up.

They put on a compilation, and all of the sudden, Richie heard snoring.

It was Eddie

Eddie fell asleep with his head laying on Richie's chest. Richie ruffled his hair and ran his fingers through it until he fell asleep, too.

                       ♡ ~~~ ♡

The next morning, Richie woke up with his hands in Eddie's hair. Richie looked around, and it looked like nobody else was awake.

Richie took his hands out of Eddie's hair and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

He heard one of the
Floorboards crack in
The doorway....

A sleepy looking Beverly appeared in the doorway. "I saw you cuddling Eddie this morning.." Beverly said as she closed the door behind them.
"Why are you awake so.. early?"

Richie asked this because Beverly and Richie have had a lot of sleepovers, and Beverly usually wakes up super late.

"That doesn't matter Rich. Why were you cuddling Eddie.. Hm?"

"I dont know! He fell asleep like that!!!" Beverly smirks and chuckles,"Sure.. Richie, i know you like him.." Richie puts his hands on his hips and stares sternly at Beverly. "Bev, you should know that by now."

"OH MY GODDDD YOU LIKE EDDIE" Beverly screeches in excitement. "Yeah, yeah. Just keep it down."

"I knew it-" "Fuck!" Richie interrupts Beverly. "What?"

"I forgot we have school today!" "Oh shit."