☀️Chapter 1☀️

Milos fingers fiddled with the ends of my hair, my head was rested on his lap as we sat in the living room. I was scrollling mindlessly through tik tok before a deep voice pulled me out of my trance.

"Do you wanna do something fun?" Milo quotes from our favourite movie.

I turn my phone off and throw it to the other end of the sofa "Do you wanna go Taco Bell?" I finish the quote

Milo chuckled slightly, "Do you actually wanna do something though?"

"Pleaseeeeeeee," i beg "i'm so bored." I slide off of my best friend's legs and onto the floor.

"Let's go get some ice cream." My red converse shoe comes flying at my head.

"HEY!" I begin to sprint after him and jump on his back as i clutch my sore temple.

"You have to give me a piggyback ride now" I start kicking his sides with my feet, "You have to hurry up though, because Belly and Steven are coming soon" i started to bubble up with excitement. Me and Belly had been friends ever since she started coming to Cousins, we weren't that close that we would talk when she wasn't here and i would never go to Pennsylvania to visit her, but, me and belly had been friends for practically our whole lives, we never saw each other apart from when her, Laurel, and Steven would come to Cousins during the summer.

"Wait go to my house quickly" i stretch my arm out and point in the direction of my house which was right next to his. Milo heads through the door and crouches down so i can grab a $20 bill. I hop off of his back and run up the stairs to grab one of Milo's hats off of a bear that he won me at the carnival many years ago, i still kept it and i called him Freddy the Teddy, very creative, i know. I placed the hat on my head and slid down the banister.

"Looking good Lils" he takes that hat off of my head and ruffles up my hair, i swat his hand away and grab the hat back.

"IM GOING OUT TO GET ICE CREAM WITH MILO!" i yell to no one in particular.

"OK, CLEAN YOUR ROOM WHEN YOU GET BACK!" my mum shouts back from wherever she is in the house.

Milo and I head out of the house and I hop onto his back for the piggyback I deserved. As we exit the house and begin to make our way to the ice cream shop, Conrad and Jeremiah arrive, entering their house.

"Do you guys want any ice cream?" Milo asks them, i start jokingly choking Milo with my arms and he smacks my elbow.

"Cookies and cream pleaseeee." Jeremiah starts begging.

"Nothing for me, but get back soon because Steven and Belly are coming." we nod our heads at the reminder from Conrad and me and Milo head on our way to the ice cream shop.

I start waving my feet around out of boredom, accidentally kicking his ribs, "Ow Annie, that hurts" The second that Jeremiah and Conrad found out that i was adopted they started calling me little orphan Annie, Milo used to stop them and tell them to 'Shut the fuck up', and that's how we became friends, at first it annoyed me but now it's just a nickname that they have for me.

"Sorry gramps" i start giggling.

"Who you calling gramps?" he says with an offended look on his face.

"You, with your grandpa ass sandals on"  i start dying laughing now.

All of a sudden, he just lets go of me, i flop onto the floor and his birkenstock sandals are in my eye-line. I point at his sandals, clutch my stomach with my other hand and start laughing at him again, it's not even that funny anymore, i can tell it's pissing him off so i keep doing it.

Milo stands there with an annoyed look on his face, his arms crossed, "Are we gonna go get ice cream or what?"

My fatass immediately shoots up at the mention of ice cream and i start heading in the direction of the ice cream parlour, "Don't break a hip gramps!" i yell at him as i take off in a sprint towards the ice cream shop.

𓆉°❀⋆. 𓇼*:・

                                     instagram

ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴊᴇʀᴇʙᴇᴀʀ, ᴄᴏɴʀᴀᴅꜰɪꜱʜᴇʀ, ᴊᴇʟʟʏʙᴇʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ 100 ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ

LocalCurryMuncher My sugar daddy back at it again 😝

tagged: FreeThrowMilo

view all comments

Jerebear if you forgot mine i'll throw a fit
LocalCurryMuncher we got your cookies and cream you fucking child🙄🙄
    ⤷Jerebear heyy🥺

FreeThrowMilo anytime kitten whiskers🐺
LocalCurryMuncher ewwww😭
   ⤷ FreeThrowMilo not as disgusting as you licking all up and down your hand and arm
       ⤷LocalCurryMuncher my ice cream was  melting bro😭🙏🏽

JellyBelly looks amazing!! can't wait to get there<33
  ⤷LocalCurryMuncher can't wait to see you ml <33 (your-soon-to-be-husband was asking about you😉)
    ⤷JellyBelly WHAT DID HE SAY😰😰
        ⤷LocalCurryMuncher i'll tell you when you get here😜

(a/n)

y'all pls lmk if you guys like this book!! please vote and comment 🫶🫶