☀️Chapter 2 ☀️

"Annie hurry up, we need to get back soon or else my mums gonna have a right go at us" i was hurrying to wipe off the sticky remnants of what was once an ice cream off of my arm with a tissue that a kind lady had given me. Milo was meant to be helping me get the stickiness away because i hate how it felt. He had one task: use the water bottle to spray some water on my arm so i could wipe the ice cream away, very simple. So simple in fact, that the screaming baby that i so badly wanted to slap in the ice cream parlour could've done.

Tell me how Milo still manages to fuck it up.

"YOU'RE GETTING IT ON MY CLOTHES CUNT" I yell at him, attempting to move my arm where Milo was pouring the water.

"STOP MOVING YOUR ARM AND THEN MAYBE IT WON'T GET ON YOUR CLOTHES" He yells back at me, i grab the bottle of water from his arm and start spraying the whole bottle of water at him.

"HEY, YOU LITTLE BITCH" i get up from the bench we were sitting at a ran all the way back to our houses, it's was only 3 minutes but my god did it feel like 20.

I turn my head to spot Milo, he was dangerously close and i was fearing for my life quite frankly.

I screamed the second i locked eyes with someone "CONRAD FUCKING SAVE ME"

I sprint to Conrad faster than i think i've ever ran before, he grabs me and spins his body so he's in the middle of me and Milo. I hug Conrad's back as tight as i can "My saviour" i breathe out as he just pats my head.

"Guys calm down, we have guests" Conrad says through clenched teeth and I slowly peek out from behind him. Upon revealing my head all eyes were turned to me and Milo. 

The second i locked eyes with Belly and Steven I ran to hug them both, "Oh my god, you're here!" i squealed and wrapped my arms around belly's neck for a hug.

𓆉°❀⋆. 𓇼*:・

After all the hello's and hug's were exchanged with the Conklin's, Susannah and Laurel had head inside and all of us kids were just talking in the garden, when all of a sudden Steven and Jeremiah came walking up to me, Milo, Conrad and Belly. Without them even speaking, i knew exactly what was about to happen.

"Well, I think it's time for a" Steven and Jeremiah start looking around and pretending to check their imaginary watches, "Belly Flop!" I hear Steven and Jeremiah shouting and they take off in a chase after Belly.

"No, No stop!", Belly start screaming and running around the garden trying to get away from the boys, "Lils please, help" she pants, still attempting to escape the boys, i simply shrug at her, "You're too far gone."

"YOU TRAITOR" She yells at me between breathes.

Before i can even reply the boys grab Belly and pick her up, they take her to the pool behind the house and i follow them.

They throw Belly into the pool, and we all start laughing, Belly's head resurfaces and i start laughing even more when her head pops up from the surface, before i can even realise what's happening, a pair of arms wrap around my waist and throw me into the pool. In a desperate attempt to save myself, I grab onto the first thing i can - Milo's leg.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKER" The sound of Milo screaming at me was the last thing i heard before my body was submerged underwater.

I come up coughing water just in time to see Belly pull Conrad into the pool. Suddenly an arm is wrapped around my ankle and pulls me underwater once again. Even though i'm being drowned, i can tell that this summer is going to be different.

𓆉°❀⋆. 𓇼*:・

Milo and I decided to just stay in the pool for a while, i mean, our clothes were already wet, so might as well. I was just floating around the pool, deep in thought when Milo's deep voice pulled me out of my trance.