Life As The Lone Twin Wolves

Esmeralda's P.O.V

When I woke up Renesmee was in her wolf form circling our spot to make sure no one came. "Sis, I hear wolves." I said

I went into my wolf form too. I growled defensively. The 4 wolves came out towards us. One was white and gray, another was pure gray, one was brown and black, and the last one was a reddish brownish rusty orange.

Renesmee looked at the rusty orange one and froze.

Did you just imprint on their alpha?

Yes, I did Esmeralda

I looked at the pure gray one and froze as well.

You just imprinted. Didn't you, Esmeralda?

Yes...

Renesmee laid down signaling no harm. I did the same.

The russet one came to sniff us and he jumped back in shock.

Jacob's P.O.V

Who are they? They smell like bloodsuckers but like wolf at the same time.

Guys they smell like bloodsucker but they smell like werewolf at the same time. One has that Ultima smell.

True, Embry and Quil you can go.

No. All of you go I've got this.

I went into my human form behind a tree and came out from behind shirtless.

"What are you doing here? Wild wolves? Shouldn't you been somewhere in South Africa?" He asked suspiciously.

They jumped and came out of their wolf forms. "No. We live on this land. We just left home because we were kicked out." The girl with light blue hair said. "Also, I'm Eclipse and she's Xiamoon."

"Oh. Why do I recognize you from somewhere?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Xia, why don't you go hunting? Not to far though, okay?" Eclipse said. Xiamoon nodded running off.

Renesmee's P.O.V

Once Esmeralda who is now Xiamoon ran off Jacob gave me a curious face. "What?" I asked.

"Do you know Renesmee Cullen?" Jacob asked me. I nodded.

"I should get packing and start working on that pack house." I said. "I wish it was more then just two twins." I muttered under my breath. "All I need is for a pack to join me." I said I little louder but not loud enough for a normal human to hear.

"Ah, I see. What if our pack joined in yours? With you being an Ultima." He said with a tint of  amazement in his voice.

"You can. The pack house is actually done I just need to find it and furnish it." I said.

"We will. Want help with your bags?" He asked in his kind voice. I nodded. I showed him which goes in which and he helped once I was finished Xia was back.

"You finished?" Xia asked. I nodded.
"Let's go find the house." Xiamoon said.
I nodded. And waved bye to Jake.

We ran until we reached a house that was the exact same picture and had the sign in the same language. I took my keys out and unlocked the door. It was HUGE. 5 floors high. 3 living rooms on each floor, 2 kitchens on each floor, 7 bedrooms on each floor, and 1 bathroom next to each room. Tons of food was in the fridge and pantry. Marble island with 8 silver barstools. A very big backyard. Two big summer pools. Two built in trampolines. 4 hammocks. Now on to the basement. In the basement half was filled with books about the Quileute legends and more, the other half an arcade filled with games every video game you knew. And on the 5 floor was my bedroom it had a door that connected it to Xia's room. We had balconies. The house had a chef and maid for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor. My room was your everyday room and the same for Xia. But our rooms had a extra part built in in case you get in a fight with your mate.