Chapter 7

*An unknown amount of time had passed for Touma to be out cold. The strain that the imagine breaker must have did to himself may had been too much for his body to handle, or maybe the drug was stronger than him. Nevertheless, he was finally awake. His eyes shot wide open.

In front of him were old crumbling brick walls and corroded steel while cool breeze of air blows through the broken windows. Waking up to reality, Touma immediately realizes what happens and shouts-

Yukimaru! Nana! Metarou!

*Touma shouts out both their names tires to get up but then he realizes that he's currently bound by both hands and ankles. "Was this Yukimaru's work??" Touma thought to himself as the binds were really tight. More importantly where is this place that Touma is in?

The imagine breaker looks around him and felt a sense of familiarity of this place. After a few seconds to analyze, he realizes that this is the place where the number 3 Saiko's corpse was residing at.

The place has the same scorch marks, and it was definitely abandoned for a long time. But with Saiko as a teacher in this world, the origin of these scorch marks could be a natural cause or machinery accident. Obviously, there is no one else here but Touma. He is all alone.

Damn it Yukimaru! Did you knew...I would help you?! What were you thinking?! You think you can take on her by yourself?! *Touma struggles to get out of this rope binding here but it was tight as heck in which only a piece of object could free him. Desperately, the imagine breaker looks left and right of his barren environment. There he sees a piece of metal that was broken apart by natural causes. Shaped like a shiv. Although the edges are not sharp for slicing things, the pointy part appears sharp enough for stabbing things.

Without many options, Touma moves his whole restricted body to the object and grabs it. He uses the object to dig through the rope's bindings which took minutes to get just one hand out of the restraints. With strength and skill, Touma manages to get one of his hands out of the bindings. Enough for him to work on the restraints on his ankles. Soon enough, Touma was freed.

He rubs his wrist afterwards before tightening his fist.

Alright! *After praising himself, Touma was about to leave this place. But before he did, he noticed something on the floor next to a box that is slightly open. The box appears fresh out of a store, meaning that someone placed it there.

Reaching to the two peculiar items, the imagine breaker sees a picture of two women and inside the box were rations and a note. A note from Yukimaru...

First. The two women in the photo was the young Saiko with glasses, and the other girl is someone with green hair and eyes. The other girl that Yukimaru warned Touma about.

 The other girl that Yukimaru warned Touma about