You're driving me crazy, Chanelle Moon

Chanelle quickly responded to the kiss, giving it a slow and passionate rhythm.

When they broke apart Jiwoo admired Chanelle's beauty, the way her cheeks were flushed, the shy smile on her face, the sparkle in her eye every time they made eye contact.

Suddenly Chanelle's eyes widened. "Shoot, how long has it been?"

Jiwoo, taking in Chanelle's panic, also realized where they were. Pulling out her phone, "it's only been eight minutes, but we should head back before Jeongeun gets suspicious."

Chanelle nodded, before quickly looking into the mirror to make sure she looked presentable. Jiwoo softly patted, Chanelle's hair back into place before smoothing her own. "There!" She said giving Chanelle a warm smile, "Beautiful."

Making their way back to the room, they held hands just admiring each other's presence. They didn't know how much longer they would be able to do so. The familiar door came into view as they saw Jeongeun walking back in. "Oh hey guys." Jeongeun greeted them.

Once all three of them were in the room, Chanelle stepped towards the iPad turning the music on as they all got ready to practice their lines.

Throughout the practice, Jiwoo and Chanelle kept on making eye contact and sending flirtatious glaces to each other. Although they were careful, the glances did not escape Jeongeun, "Why are you guys staring at each other? It's making me feel like I'm third wheeling." She joked, although the tone felt lighthearted, Jiwoo and Chanelle realized they were being too bold, and would need to tone down the flirtatious glances.

"Ah, sorry, Jeongeun." Jiwoo responded.

Chanelle only looked away, slightly flustered as they were "caught".

Throughout the rest of practice they avoided making eye contact with each other, to the point where even the other trainees who walked in to watch them every so often kept on pointing it out.

"Hey, Chanelle and Jiwoo unnie, why aren't you guys talking to each other, you guys are usually so talkative?" Iroha had questioned.

-

After practice they had arranged to meet up to walk around seoul.

Jiwoo was the first to get to their meeting spot. A few moments later she heard footsteps hurrying towards her. Looking up she made eye contact with Chanelle, feeling her heart stop, as butterflies swarmed around in her stomach.

Chanelle greeted her with a smile, before reaching over to hold her hand. "Shall we?" Chanelle says breaking their silence.

"Sure." Jiwoo responds, smiling as she intertwines their fingers.

As they walked through the streets of Seoul, they stopped at a small cafe.

The bell rings signaling that someone has entered. The cashier looks up, noticing them walking in still holding hands. "Hello, what would you like to order?"

Jiwoo looks over at Chanelle, "I'll have an iced Americano, you?"

Chanelle looks at the sign, thinking, "I'll have an iced latte."

They walk up to the counter, as the both of them pull out their wallets to pay, "I've got it."

"I can pay." They say at the same time.

"I asked you out, I'll pay." Chanelle says, "No buts."

"Fine, but next time I'll pay, and you have no say."

"Okay."

"Your total is ₩10000." Chanelle nods, taking a bill out of her wallet and handing it to the cashier.

They walk over to one of the tables sitting across from each other. "I know we are working together right now, but how are you feeling about the show?"

"I'm confident, I have you teaching me, telling me, when I mess up, how to do things properly, Thank you, I don't think I've said it enough, you are literally so talented, thank you for taking the time to teach me how to do everything." Chanelle says.

"You don't have to thank me," Jiwoo says, a blush forming on her face, "Your my girlfriend, of course I would help you, and even if you weren't, you are so special, so talented, it would be a waste if I didn't even attempt to help you."

Soon after, their order was called and Jiwoo went over and grabbed their coffees bringing it back over to their table. "Here." She said handing Chanelle her coffee.

"Thank you." Chanelle replied taking her coffee from Jiwoo's hand

They drank their coffees as a comfortable silence filled the space. Finishing their coffees, they walked out of the cafe, hands held, making their way back to the building. "Thank you for today, I enjoyed it." Jiwoo said, breaking the silence.

"You're welcome, I also enjoyed it, and you know we can always do this again, whenever we want to." She said giving Jiwoo a bright smile, the latter automatically giving her one back.

-

When they arrived back at the building they made their way back to their dorms. (idk if they ever mentioned any dorm arrangements pre show but for the story im making the dorm arrangements up) Jiwoo heading to her shared dorm with Yunah and Jeemin, Chanelle heading to her shared dorm with Jihyun and Minju.

The door shutting behind Jiwoo, causing her to release a deep breath, she reached her hand to her heart, feeling her heart beating. A blush spread to her face as she realized how fast it was beating.

"You're driving me crazy Chanelle Moon." She muttered before taking her shoes off and walking further into the dorm. "I'm back." She called out. Making her way to the small shared living room. She set her phone on the small island before walking to the fridge. She opened the fridge looking inside, her thoughts were interrupted when Yunah suddenly appeared.

"Hey unnie," She said. "How was your date?" When Jiwoo heard that she immediately looked at Yunah wide eyed only to be met with a smile. "It's fine unnie, I see you and Chanelle unnie look at each other during practice, it's actually kind of enduring and cute. You don't have to worry though i won't tell anyone, promise."

Jiwoo sighed in relief hearing the words from Yunah, "It went well actually." she smiled at Yunah relieved that she doesn't hate her. "Though I'm kind of hungry so i might make something if you and Jeemin are hungry."

Yunah's eyes light up, "Yes, I'm very hungry, I'll go ask Jeemin, though she might still be asleep." Yunah said, walking over to the room her and Jeemin shared.

A few minutes later Yunah walked out with a giant smile plastered on her face, "We are both hungry so just make enough for us, thank you."

"No problem, do you have anything you want?"

Yunah looked back into her room asking Jeemin if she wanted anything specific before turning back and shaking her head, "We'll have whatever you want."