Consequences

Mr. Yakimano was upset and flustered. A man was stalking his wife, and he couldn't stand it.

[Mr. Yakimano]:How dare he follow her? She's mine!"

He yelled, pacing back and forth in his office.

[Mr. Yakimano]:Who does he think he is?"

He clenched his fists.

[Mr. Yakimano]:She's my wife, and I won't let anyone else touch her.

Mr. Yakimano was on his way home, furious. He was going to punish the man who had been stalking you. You were his wife, and he wouldn't let anyone else touch you. As he drove, his heart was beating fast, and his hands were clenching the steering wheel.

[Mr. Yakimano]: Where is he?

(Bodyguard): In the basement, sir, we secured him; he can't escape.

Without saying another word, Mr. Yakimano grabbed his gun and went down into the basement. The man was alone and unaware that his time had come. Mr. Yakimano stood in the doorway, gun raised, ready to fire. The man's last sight was of Mr. Yakimano with a furious glare before pulling the trigger and shooting him dead.

Once Mr. Yakimano had taken care of the intruder, he went upstairs to check on you. He was still furious about the situation earlier, but he wanted to be sure that she was alright. He went into the bedroom, where you were lying asleep. He walked over to the bed and looked at you lovingly, glad that you were untouched. He kissed your cheek, hoping that you would wake up soon so he could tell you what had happened.

You slowly wake up and look at Mr. Yakimano. You see blood all over his clothes and hands, and you get startled. You sit up and look at him, waiting for him to explain.

(Y/N): "What happened?" You asked, a bit nervous. [Mr. Yakimano]: "I handled it."

He replies, his voice stern and hard.

[Mr. Yakimano]:We won't have to worry about that man anymore. He won't be bothering us again."

You look at Mr. Yakimano with a confused look.

(Y/N): "What man are you talking about?" You ask, and your voice is nervous and soft. Mr. Yakimano's eyes narrow, and he stares at you intensely.

[Mr. Yakimano]:Don't worry about it. I took care of everythingg."

he says, his voice hard. You're still confused and slightly scared by his glare. You don't understand what's going on.

[Mr. Yakimano]: "Don't worry about it."

Mr. Yakimano says, his voice becoming softer as he tries to lighten the mood. [Mr. Yakimano]:I just had some business to take care of. Now it's done, and we can focus on other things." He tries to smile at you, hoping you'll get the hint and agree to change the subject. [Mr. Yakimano]:Let's not worry about this anymore. Let's just forget it happened, alright?"

Mr. Yakimano notices that you are now more calm and relaxed, so he begins to soothe you with kisses all over your face. Mr. Yakimano places a few soft, tender kisses on her forehead, cheeks, and lips.

. He wants you to know that everything is alright now and that you have nothing to worry about. Mr. Yakimano continued to kiss you all over your face, helping you forget about what had happened earlier.