Deal with the devil

"Excuse me sir, where can I find alastor the-"

"DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING DEATH WISH?"

I take a deep breath.

"Just answer the question"

He shakidly points his finger up to the radio tower on the top of the hill. Of course he's in the fucking radio tower.

I tread up the hill 'till I reach the radio tower. There's no door, just a fucking alligator. I'm pretty sure alligators are like spiders, if you don't mess with them they won't mess with you. So I decide to slowly back away.

I feel a cold, dark, breeze slow through behind me, as a start to turn around a muffled voice comes through.

"I want you to give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now"

I start to turn around.

"Don't think about turning around. Now, don't make me repeat myself box head man"

For some reason, I'm not scared.

"My name is Vox, and I'm looking for your assistance Mr. radio demon"

I say turning around.

Behind me is the real radio demon, he has deer horns, short red hair, and this creepy fucking smile.

"Okay Mr. Vox. I like you. Now, in what way would you like my assistance?"

He's about the same height as me, so I'm able to view him as equal. I smile and tighten my bow tie.

"Now, you may not be familiar with it, but I would like to introduce you to the world of modernized technology. While radio stations are uh... great... with television you get all that plus video! Motion pictures or whatever the fuck you guys call it"

"Sounds new! Hell could use some new! How about we make a deal?"

"A deal? Of what kind?"

"I advertise your motion picture radios, and you give me your soul"

I'm not scared of this demon having my soul

"Deal" 

We shake hands and both smile, I immediately feel stronger. 

I immediately feel the power.