Capítulo 2: Nombre de mascota

It's all a matter of following that line of thinking and I will have the life I always dreamed of, I will take advantage of the nepotism and lack of honest competition of my past life to rise to the highest strata in this new life! -

But like most things in life, all the plans and goals that I set for myself in those minutes while I was waiting for the first person I saw with these new eyes to return came to an end the moment I heard a light tapping on the floor. window.; Standing there in the frame was a small bird, one that looked so familiar and so strange at the same time that it shook me completely, with a smile that almost seemed to encompass my entire face and with eyes full of what could being the hope that had abandoned me for so long, I couldn't help but almost scream: PIDGEY!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was surprising how quickly I recognized that little friend, its colors, its size, it was definitely a Pidgey, it is very curious as the most common Pokémon in the franchise, the one that we all defeated when starting our adventure was the first to open my eyes to this new reality.

The little bird Pokémon reacted when I shouted its name on impulse. Instead of getting scared or angry, he turned to look at it with the same curiosity with which I looked at it. It seemed quite young, I must say. Getting a little closer to see it, I could see that it wasn't exactly like I remembered, for example, this little guy had a brown spot on his beak, he was a little smaller than what was seen in the anime and he looked quite lively.

I could attribute the size and personality to the fact that it must not have been born very long, that would explain why it does not feel so reluctant towards me, the spot on its beak made me come to the conjecture that perhaps the Pokémon here have certain physical differences, in In the anime, the most you could notice was when a Pokémon was bigger or smaller than its species, if they were shiny, if they had scars, or if they were male or female.

Analyzing it carefully it makes sense that not all Pokémon of the same species are exactly the same, I couldn't imagine trainers recognizing their Pokémon if they were all identical.

Leaving my thoughts aside I wanted to make the most natural movement for this situation, since the little one looked quite friendly I wanted to see if he would allow me to touch him, very carefully I approached the window and spoke to him with the calmest voice I could: - Hello little one, it's a pretty nice day isn't it?.-I said, feeling quite silly for the poor choice of words, little Pidgey flapped his wings a little and seemed a little sulking at the word "little one" so I decided to take another approach and told him I said: - Forgive me, I got a little nervous because you are the most magnificent Pidgey I have ever seen. - To myself I thought that it really wasn't a lie since it is the only Pidgey I have ever seen in person.

I think that Pokémon have a very marked nature like in the anime because they react in a colorful way by raising one wing in greeting and somehow smiling with their beak while screeching in a friendly way: - Pid! -. which I found quite adorable I have to admit, it's like when your dog or in this case your bird responds to you when you talk to it, the intelligence it presents is quite intriguing, apparently they understand human language perfectly and know how to respond in their own way.

Seeing that little Pidgey seemed to already like me, I decided to stretch out my hand to touch him when suddenly the door opened and the young Mother entered, accompanied by an older lady dressed in a traditional nurse's uniform. Seeing me near the window, she Young Mother took note of the little Pidgey near me and her eyes widened in horror as she ran to chase away my new friend.

The Pidgey, far from being scared, seems to have been offended and decided to take flight away from where we were. I could only watch with longing as it rose into the sky, taking with it my opportunity to touch a real Pokemon. The young Mother put on a relieved expression when she saw As Pidgey walked away, she closed the window and immediately turned to see me with a frown and said: - Max, I have told you a thousand times the Pokemons are very dangerous! - to which the old nurse responded in a tired tone: - Sister Clarisse, it's just a little Pidgey, there are hundreds in the city and they are very used to people, please don't instill your fear of Pokemons to the children of the orphanage.-