Prologue

“ Man I wish I was Proto Merlin....”

A boy no older than 17 spoke lightly while gazing at the ceiling of his room, where a Fan was spinning.

In the hot summer holidays , Kalt Nacht , a male student of INS North-East branch.

“ What the hell bro...”

Spoke a voice farther than him, the boy known as Kalt turned his head towards that direction and saw his oh'so dear little sister.

“ Shut up Ann!”

Kalt's left eyebrow twitched quite a bit as he replied to Ann.

“ Bleh~”

All the reaction that Ann showed was a tongue.

Seeing such an reaction, Kalt jumped off his bed and ran for his sister in a playful manner.

“ Bye-Bye!” Ann smiled playfully and ran off to her room , leaving Kalt alone.

“ Hah....” Kalt sighed and scratched the back of his head and jumped on his bed again.

“Time to open my ReadPad account...”

The ReadPad was a story writing and reading application available in both phone and PCs.

“ Damn! 6 new followers just after publishing a new chapter! God has blessed me!”

The smiling Kalt looked through many things, and before he knew it , the day had ended and night was approaching.

....

11:30 PM, [Country] standard time :

“ Wish I would wake up next day and see that I became Proto Merlin...”

The brown eyes of Kalt gazed onto the ceiling as he spoke those words.

It was time to sleep, and he was just laying on his bed and thinking about everything that had happened, or will happen, or can happen in his life.

The simp yet again voiced his inner desire.

Kalt didn't know where his obsession with Avalon came around, why did he like her?

He didn't know...

But he knew that he loved her.

What he didn't know was that tommorow, something special would happen...

....

Kalt woke up like any other day but this time, he sure felt a little different, but in his sleepy state he didn't really mind it.

Water...’

It wasn't his time to be awake.

The time was around 6 AM, his father and mother were still sleeping.

He got out of his bed to drink the sweet and cold nectar, it was dark, so he couldn't really see nicely.

Only after drinking 5 glasses worth of water did his thirst squeezed.

Uwaah~”

He yawned, and only than did he notice the stark difference in the voice which should belong to him.

Huh...?”

The changed in voice shattered any sleepiness in his mind.

Quickly he touched his hands, only to feel an soft and whitish texture and colour contrast to the slightly rough and the coloured texture he was used to.

He touched his face, and then his hair, and soon realised that it was way longer than it was supposed to.

“ Shit ,shit!”

He was not in a mood to joke!

Atleast not anymore!

Feeling his body a lot different than it was supposed, he quickly realised his worst of fears.

...

“Man...I wish I was Proto Merlin....”

...

“ Fuck...!” Cursing in a low voice Kalt made his way towards the mirror in His bedroom.

Sweat poured down His forehead.

“......Damn....”

While running towards the mirror he? uttered another curse.

Never would He ever understand, whether that ‘Damn’ was of suprise or of acceptance of something that would forever impact the life of-

Ruby like red eyes looked on His Own...

Silky snowy white hair running down from His head.

Her eyes widened in suprise and her mouth hung open.

Kyaa....!”

She would forever deny screaming like a sacred maiden that day.

.
.
.
.
.

A/N : Yes , I am a simp, how did you know?