Chapter-1

“ Kyaa....!”

Hearing an girl's shriek, from a boy's room nonetheless, Kalt's father was the first one to open the door.

BAM!

And that to not lightly.

What happene-!?”

Though he for sure paused in the middle seeing an unfamiliar girl in his son's clothing hugging herself , looking at him with a scared look in her Ruby like eyes.

“ What the fuc-?!”

Ann was the next one to enter and her words following it weren't welcoming aswell.

Kalt's father and sister looked at each other, and at that moment the mother entered aswell.

The three of them looked at each other, than at the girl who was wearing their son/brother's clothing, then again at each other.

And screamed together.

“ Nani....?!”

As soon the that scream echoed, the screen faced towards the night sky where the bright moon was lighting the ethereal night with it's soft illumination.

.
.
.
.

[ A week later since the ‘incident’]

“ Big sister~”

Ann peeked through the door with a cheeky smirk and raised her eye brows in a playful manner.

“ Guh....”

In response to this , an irritated voice was heard and a figure rose from the bed which used to belong to Kalt.

“ What do you want....Ann?”

With a doll like face, and snowy white hair, a girl spoke while smiling with her eyes closed.

While the entire sentence was nothing sort of bad, the last word was laced with every bit of fury the woman who was only 7 days old technically could muster.

“ Nothing~Oh! Yeah, how about we go buy some new clothes for you?"

Ann smiled cheekily and responded.

“ Huh? Well guess the idea isn't that bad....”

The white haired girl held her chin as she thought about it, she wasn't against the idea.

“ Hehe? Is that so? You are so quick to throw away your manliness?”

Ann tried to make a remark, and all it earned was a deadpan reaction from the white haired beauty, which screamed-

Seriously?

“ I-I guess not ...Ahahahahaha....” Ann could only smile and laugh awkwardly.

Hah...Well it can't be helped, let's ask father for permission...” The white haired girl sighed and jumped off the bed and walked infront of Ann, scooped her hand and made a run for their father.

.
.
.
.
.

[ ??? POV]

It has almost been a week since that strange incident.

Can someone believe it?

A boy becoming an girl? Fully biologically and Physiological?

I wouldn't had, that is until it happened to me.

Bam! Now I both think like your typical girl( not really) and look like your typical girl( not really either).

Seriously though, how is this possible? Some god pulling strings? An outer being not linked to the root making a joke?