Chapter 2: Meet the Selinófoto siblings

"Oh cool," My older sister said, distracted. I quickly replied excitedly not even caring she wasn't paying attention or well not fully at least. "I know right? I can't believe I actually have a job! Wait, they didn't tell me when I could start..." I say quietly muttering the last part to myself.  I pipe up again, "Well I'm sure that doesn't matter too much!" Luna rolled her eyes, "Really? Well then how do you know when to show up?"
"I'll just go over there tomorrow and figure it out then." I then say, "I love you!" And I walked out of the room to go tell my other two sisters. Ace didn't really care too much either but congratulated me half-heartedly, and Gwen on the other hand who is the youngest, was ecstatic. "You got a job?! That's so cool! No one will even hire me!" I laugh slightly. "That's because we live in hell and you're 13, meaning that not a lot of people will have a job that you can do or think you'll screw it up."
"Thanks, real reassuring..."
"Sorry, sorry, but hey you could probably get a job in a few years!" I say trying to reassure her. "Kay... Well I better get to meet your friends!" I laugh, "Alright fine." I ruffle her hair before walking out and calling behind me, "Love you, Gwen!"
"Love you too!"

We usually all ate together at dinner so when Dad got home and we all sat down to eat I mentioned my new job, "What?! You got a job?" My dad didn't sound exactly happy per say. "Yeah..?" My dad looked pissed. "Ugh I told you to stop wandering around alone! What contact did you sign?"
"Wait contract? Like a soul contract? I didn't sign one of those." My dad looked relieved. "Thank God, you scared me."
"Sorry," I say laughing slightly. "But I'm not dumb enough to sign a contract like that! I mean you really think at 15 years old I would sell my soul?"
"No, no, that's just what I assumed, well tell me about your new job!" I explain the basic idea and how I might need to stay the night there occasionally, my dad nodded slightly taking in what I was saying, "That should be ok, but that means I need to set ground rules, like, your not allowed to go out alone when your over there, you also have to have a way to contact me at all times. Got it?"
"Got it." I nod in agreement when Luna speaks up, "Well if your worried dad maybe me or Ace could take her there each day." My dad nodded, "Good idea Luna. Ace why don't you take her tomorrow." Ace looked up quickly. "What? But I have plans!" My dad looked stern. "Will a 20 minute walk ruin your plans?" Ace sighed, "Fine." She rolled her eyes.

After dinner I decided to head up to my room. My room has dark crimson walls, my loft bed sat in the top right corner with a desk and chair along with a beanbag chair sat underneath in the loft area, I went over to my dresser and changed into some baggy pants and a T-shirt that was about 3 sizes too big. I went over to my desk and sat down with a sketchbook and pencil wondering whether or not I should draw something in the end I decided against it and went to bed. By then it was already about 11 o'clock at night.

The next morning I woke up at around 7 am and quickly got up and got dressed. The outfit I had chosen that day was a black crop top with black jean shorts and fishnet stockings underneath I threw on my black converse and walked out, before realizing I had forgotten to brush my hair. I then walked back in, grabbed my brush, and walked downstairs still brushing my hair. I set my brush down on the coffee table and walked over to Ace who was already eating breakfast. She pointed to a bowl on the counter. "That's your breakfast." It was a bowl of "lucky hexes" But I wasn't complaining. I sat down at the counter with Ace and started eating. After about 10 minutes we both finished eating and Ace and I set out to the Hazbin Hotel. 10 minutes later we had arrived. "Alright Eclipse this is your stop, see ya later!" She walked off and knocked on the door gently calling out, "Hey Charlie!" I say trying to get someone's attention who was inside. I wasn't answered by Charlie this time but instead by a tall spider looking demon with a pink and white suit. "Eh? Who are you?" He raises an eyebrow. I have to crane my neck slightly just to see his eyes. "Uh I'm Eclipse, Charlie hired me yesterday."
"Oh?~ so you're new huh?" He says flirtatiously. "We'll come on in toots!~" He says ushering me in. "Oh ok!" I look around, the hotel hadn't changed at all. "Hey do you know where Charlie is?"
"No, but while we wait why don't you join me at the bar?~" I nod and say happily. "Sure! But I'm only 15 so I can't have any drinks..." He chuckles. "That's fine toots." He drags me over to the bar where husk is sitting looking bored as ever. "Hm? Oh come on it's like 7:30 and you're already wanting something to drink." The tall spider demon replies with a flirty look on his face, "Oh come on kitty~ it's just one drink." Husk rolls his eyes. "Whatever, but don't make this a fucking habit." I look between the two and ask the spider demon what is name is, "Angel Dust, but you can call me Angel, toots~" I nod, "Alright, Angel. Uh what did you order to drink?"
"Oh just some 'cheap booze'." I nod finding the name slightly funny. "Cool, oh ey I see Charlie!" I point over to Charlie who just walked into the lobby. Charlie notices and walks over, "Hi Eclipse! Are you here for your first shift?" I nod, "Yeah! I'm really excited about it!" Charlie giggles. "That's great! Ooh speaking of which I'm gonna go set up our first activity for the day!~" She says happily and skips off, before Angel Dust says something like, "This should be interesting~." He says glancing at me with a smirk on his face. I nod in agreement.

A/N: I do actually think the name "cheap booze" is funny. Sue me. Anyway~ I'm genuinely shocked I wrote over 1000 words that being said!~

Word count: 1,116