Chapter 3: Never play poker with a spider, or cat

Charlie's trust exercises were interesting to say the least. When she started she said teary eyed "I- I love you guys, like really love you." Vaggie caught her. Angel Dust was invited up next and what he said was funny but very dirty minded he said, "Something about myself huh? Well I love~ to suck...." Husk interrupted him before he could finish. "I swear to fuck if you say dicks-!" He said mad. "Popsicles! Ya' sicko, get cha' mind outta' the gutter!~" Angel Dust interrupted him back and the fell backwards husk was the only one that caught him, "But cha' know ducks too."
Husk dropped him.

I went up next, "Alright well... I like getting to know new people...!" I say before falling backwards. Another guest by the name Sir Pentious caught me, he was like a giant snake and was wearing a top hat. "Here you go dear~" He set me down. He drew out his words slightly like a snake. He then went up next. "I feel like I cannot live without my eggs.... Nobody catch me-" he says before falling back Vaggie caught him. "Damnit!-" Sir pentious says, "you are slimy..." Vaggie say under her breath.

After some other...stuff which included Angel Dust dragging everyone to a sex club with the motto "No bonds stronger than ones formed through bondage" that was interesting to say the least.... Anyway after everyone got back to the hotel Angel Dust suggested that we play poker and everyone agreed. Charlie even considered it a great idea for everyone to get to know each other and get along so she said that everyone had to play. Only problem I didn't know how to play.

Surprisingly Sir Pentious taught me. And we started playing. Husk won by a landslide, no one could beat him. "What?! How do you keep winning?" Everyone was shocked, while husk just laughed. Angel Dust was the only one willing to play Husk. Surprisingly he almost won which caught husk off guard. Afterwards I decided to try and play against Angel Dust and he won unsurprisingly. The only person I could manage to beat was Sir Pentious which everyone aside from Vaggie and Charlie found hilarious.

After the end of my shift I went home, this time Luna picked me up. When we got back to the house we ate dinner with Dad per usual. Afterward I went up to my room. I sat down at my desk and added to the journal I've been writing in pretty consistently, explaining what had happened that day. Afterward, I played down in my bed listening to music contentedly until I felt sleepy and took out my headphones and turned off my phone.

A/N: I know this isn't nearly as long as the last chapter but my friend was very impatient so here :3
Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed it and I'll probably have the next chapter either late tonight or sometime tomorrow. Bye!

(ISA IF YOU EVER BEG FOR A CHAPTER AGAIN I WILL SEND YOU A PIPE BOMB IN YOUR MAILBOX AND TELL YOUR PARENTS IT WAS YOU. Anyway love you pookie)