Chapter one: Sugarblast Hotel

Edgar walked through the damp, Six AM, Starr Park streets, on his way to the shop. The previous day, Collette insisted that they walk together, so Edgar took this odd route to do so. The pathway, was prone to view of: The Snowtel, The Swamp of Love, and of course, Collette's house. That's why they would normally meet at the Gift Shop. The path would always have a few... Accidents. Last year, a Kraken and a "Shark-Mech" Nearly killed that GT addict, Max. She turned them back into their original selves, Surge and Meg.
Another accident on this cruel path, was the hypnotic control event Willow had started, and in which, Angelo assisted. The plan was to mind control the people on the pathway, with Willows' tadpoles, and Angelo's arrows, which would ultimately lead to... I'll let you guess.
(The answer was chaos)
The point is, it is quite the dangerous pathway.
Ahem.. Edgar walked past the swamp of love, the sugarblast hot- wait. That's odd, he thought it was the 'Snowtel'. It seemed obvious though, as to who did it. A figure stood above the building

"Who could that be?" Edgar thought to himself. "Oh, the sugar queen! That-that makes sense now,"
To back up his belief of who did it, he heard:
"Good job, Chester!" From Mandy, the Queen of Sugar-land
"Hey you!" Edgar yelled. "What did you do to the place?
"EXCUSE ME? I DID NOTHING! And That is NO way to speak to a princess." Mandy responded. "But, my buddy did! Say hi, Chester!"
On the roof, a yellow and cubic "Jack in the box" slowly became more and more visible on the roof, unwinding the top box flap, automatically.

"SUPRISE!" Chester screamed, jumping out of the box, straight to the ground. "Hi, what's your name?"
Edgar responded. "Ed-"
"Edge-Lord, pleasure to meet yer!" Chester interrupted.
Edgar furiously corrected Chester "My name's not Edge-"

"OH MY GOD! OHMIGODOHMYGODMOHMYGODGTODMFJGGYUGMNKJNWRIL!" They heard from a difference.
"What the-" Ed said, knowing who it was.
Chester, yet again interrupted, "Welp, pleasure meeting you, Edge-Lord! I'm gonna check who that is. Cya!"
"Fuck you, Chester, fuck you." Edgar muttered.