𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 ~ 𝟬𝟱

╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮

𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍
𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒖𝒆
𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒊𝒕
𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒚.

{ The Recap :- }

But one thing is certain , regardless of what happens, I will find Leora and return her to Go-eun, allowing her to live peacefully without pain or regret. Because seeing the love of my life suffering makes my heart ache.

{ Mr Kim's POV End }

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

{ The New Chapter :- }

{ Author's POV }

{ Time : 9:15 pm :- }

{ At Kim's Mansion :- }

After a conversation with Blake, Mr

After a conversation with Blake, Mr. Kim's most trusted men, he became lost in his thoughts until the Head Maid of the Kim Family, Mrs. Fang, called him for dinner, breaking his train of thought. Mrs Fang is a 50-year-old Chinese woman who has been working in Kim's family for the past 30 years.

Mrs Fang - Master the dinner is ready . *respect+polite tone*

Hearing her voice Mr Kim looked at her and Said.

Mr Kim - Oh ok Mrs Fang I'll be there is few minute's you can go and arrange the table. *cold tone*

Mrs Fang - Yes Master I'll do as your order . *respect+bowing*

After saying this, she bowed to him and headed for the Dining Area to set the table. After a few minutes, Mr. Kim decided to go to the Dining Area for dinner. When he arrived, he observed the Maids serving the meal. Because the family is large, the Dining Area is enormous, with a long table and several seats. The Dining Area has a grey design that gives off a sophisticated, premium vibe.