69

the yandere and crazy brother whose disguise is torn apart × the dependent sister, you

After following your mother to Jiang's house, you have been obedient and did not cause any trouble to your mother.
    So much so that when it comes to falling in love, you do it secretly.
    You were late for this date for a long time, and your boyfriend was very angry.
    In order to coax him, you promised that you would carefully plan the date on Qixi Festival to ensure his satisfaction.
    But how to sneak away for a whole day on Chinese Valentine's Day has become your biggest worry.
    Fortunately, the school has a training class, and you plan to use this as an excuse to deceive your family.
    But as soon as the idea was expressed, it was met with opposition.
    The person who objects is none other than your stepbrother Jiang Li.
    "Brother, I want to improve my performance. Just let me go to this training."
    Jiang Li's attitude was unquestionable: "You're not allowed to go."
    "Why?"
    Jiang Li glanced at you, making you feel guilty.
    After a few seconds, he said: "Group training won't help you much. It's better to find a tutor one-on-one." "
    Your brother is right, it's better to find a tutor." Your mother has always liked Jiang Li, but now Er followed without hesitation.
    Seeing that the plan was ruined, you were so angry that you couldn't help shouting at Jiang Li: "This is my business, don't worry about it." "
    Xiaoxue! Why are you talking to your brother?" Your mother was startled and stopped you quickly. .
    You were so angry that for the first time you ignored them with a dark face and turned around to go upstairs.
    "Hey!" Your mother quickly looked at Jiang Li with an apologetic look, "Xiaoxue is not sensible, I will educate her immediately." "
    No need." Jiang Li said, "It is normal for her to be angry. I will find a good tutor for her. Calm down."
    "Ouch, that's too troublesome for you."
    Jiang Li's eyes were dark and he just smiled faintly: "It's not troublesome."
    Your mother also smiled, feeling very happy in her heart.
    Fortunately, Jiang Li doesn't want to see her as a stepmother, and at least he likes you as a sister.
    *
    After returning to the room, you calmed down and suddenly felt a little scared. If Jiang Li was angered, life would be difficult for the Jiang family.
    You immediately decided to apologize to him, but
    when you were about to go out to apologize to him, when the door opened, you saw Jiang Li standing here, followed by a middle-aged woman.
    "Brother?" You called him blankly.
    "Xiaoxue, this is Teacher Wang. She is here to help you with math."
    The teacher looked familiar. She seemed to be a famous gold medal math teacher in the city.
    Jiang Li really found you a tutor so quickly, or was he a gold medal lecturer?
    You felt uncomfortable and said apologetically: "Brother, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lost my temper with you just now."
    Jiang Li was very generous, with a smile on his handsome face: "It's okay. It's a good thing that you want to make progress."
    Hearing this, you He lowered his head in shame.
    Jiang Li looked at you condescendingly and could easily see your trembling eyelashes.
    The guilt in your eyes is clearly visible.
    But he didn't expose it. He just said that he should learn from Teacher Wang and left.
    Now that the matter has come to this, you don’t dare to raise objections anymore, so you can only think of other ways.
    *
    After much thought, you decided to make a building block for Kang Qi yourself.
    From designing to buying accessories to building, it takes a lot of time.
    Except for making up classes, you spend all the time in your room tinkering.
    Everyone in your family thought you were studying hard, but Jiang Li thought it was strange.
    At one o'clock in the night, he passed by your room. There was still light through the crack of the door, obviously he was not asleep.
    He immediately frowned, raised his hand and knocked on the door.
    You were startled, and you pulled a piece of tablecloth to cover the blocks before going to open the door.
    "Brother." You smiled stiffly, "It's so late, what do you want from me?"
    "Why haven't you gone to bed yet?" Jiang Li's expression remained unchanged, but when he caught a glimpse of an unknown raised object on the ground that was covered by the tablecloth, his eyes widened. The color turned cold.