70

the yandere male protagonist who cheats on his marriage and is crazy about marriage × you, the little white flower who suddenly becomes rich (

You always thought you were an orphan.
    It wasn't until a wealthy single man in City A passed away half a year ago that you knew you were his illegitimate daughter who was living abroad.
    Overnight, you received a huge inheritance and were coveted by countless people.
    It wasn't long before you were kidnapped.
    "You know what to do if you want to survive, right?" the leader threatened.
    You agree with your lips, but you know very well in your heart that transferring money will lose its value, and they will directly kill people and silence them.
    I don’t know whether these kidnappers were inexperienced or whether your life was not destined to be cut off. They encountered a search on their way to transport you overseas.
    You took the opportunity to run out.
    At the end of the road, an inconspicuous off-road vehicle passed by on the bumpy road.
    The instinct of survival makes you desperately chase the car and shout: "Help!"
    The off-road vehicle stopped, and the driver's seat window fell down, revealing an extremely handsome face.
    But you are not in the mood to admire the beauty: "Please save me and take me out of here. I can give you a lot of money!"
    Not far away, the kidnappers have indeed arrived in a truck.
    He saw it too.
    Life and death depended on this young man's thoughts.
    Two seconds later, the man unlocked the door: "Get in the car."
    You opened the door without hesitation, got in the passenger seat, and said breathlessly: "Drive forward and get rid of that truck."
    "Yeah." He nodded and stepped on the accelerator.
    He was very good at driving, and he drove at lightning speed all the way from the deserted border to a small town in the southwest, completely throwing away the kidnapper's truck.
    "It's safe now." He asked you to get out of the car.
    "It's not safe." You shook your head wildly, "Can you take me home..."
    He tilted his head and raised the corners of his lips slightly: "Aren't you afraid that I am also a bad person?"
    "You, probably not."
    He gave it to you The first impression is very good, with handsome features and heroic eyebrows, especially when he immediately helped you not long after you asked for help.
    There are not many strangers willing to help in times of crisis.
    He smiled suddenly when he heard this, "Okay, where do you live?"
    You whispered the name of the place.
    He suddenly frowned: "So far? Why don't you take a plane back."
    "My ID card was taken away by the kidnappers, so I can't sit there."
    "..." He said no more and started on his way again.
    Along the way, he spoke very little, but answered all questions, was very patient, and felt very safe.
    This also made you, who had been exhausted for a long time, feel relieved and gradually fell asleep.
    After hearing the gentle and even breathing next to him, the man in the driver's seat turned his head and looked over, his eyes darkening.
    *
    "We're here."
    A deep voice in your ear wakes you up. When you open your eyes drowsily, you've actually arrived at the door of your community.
    You quickly sat up straight and said sincerely, "Thank you for helping me. I'll transfer the money to you. What's your card number?"
    "No." He refused without thinking.
    You really want to thank him: "I have a lot of money. You don't have to be polite to me."
    You didn't expect that you, who was once impoverished, would be able to say such a thing one day.
    "No need, get out of the car." He said firmly.
    You had no choice but to get out of the car silently and watch him and the car disappear from your sight.
    *
    You called the police about the kidnapping, but there was no progress.
    Since then, you no longer go to places with few people and rarely go out.
    But you want to go out more, because you remember that his license plate number is from city D.
    We are in the same city as you, is there still a chance to meet again?
    He's different from a lot of people you've met.
    Especially when compared with the ugly relatives of the wealthy family, he becomes even more valuable.
    Many late nights, he would often break into your dreams unexpectedly, his whole body exuding a dizzying light.
    Always remember, there will be reverberations.
    You didn't expect that you would actually see him again.
    It's still a supermarket next to the community.