chapter -1

19 March 2024

Hello everyone..

I'm Ava the author of the story..

English is not my first language so please ignore my grammatical mistakes and forgive me for that..

I'm new here that's my first story.. and i hope u will gonna like it..

I hope you will enjoy it...

Thanks.🥰

Character's Introduction
~__________________________~

Main character- A little girl who's name is lara.. she is 12 yrs old..

Her parents💜...
Mother - Emma
Father - Noah

Her siblings💜..
Elder Brother - jack
Elder Sister - Olivia

Story starts

Lara a 12yrs old little girl live with her small family including her mom , dad ,and her elder brother and sister...

Their was marriage ceremony in their relatives and lara's family was also invited there...

When Lara's mother was packing the stuff to attend the marriage ceremony then lara came and ask..

Lara - mom where are you going ?

Mother - we are going to attend a marriage ceremony..

Lara - we ?

Mother - yes we.. u are also coming with us..

Lara - but, mom I Don't wanna go..

Mother - why lara ? Why don't you want to go..

Lara - mom I have so many works to do I have to do my homework then i have to complete my project mom..

Mother - Oo.. ok then we are going to attend the marriage ceremony we will be back by tomorrow around 12pm ok..

Lara - ok mom...

Mother - ok then we are ready to go now we are living... Take care and i have prepared the dinner for you eat them.. ok.. bey....

( Actually lara only have to do her homework she wanted to live alone she wants to know how it feels living alone that why she didn't goes to the ceremony)

After her parents went around 3:30pm and at 4pm she started to do her homework while completing her homework.

suddenly there was a knock on her door.......

Thanks for reading 😊
let's move to the next chapter.......