Chapter - 2

She thought who came at this time..

She went to open the door but suddenly someone from behind called her name

"lara"

She panicked and turned around to see but there was no one she thought she might be dreaming...

She opened the door their was a girl around 7-8 yrs old..

She told lara that their was fair(mela) in the next village field... And after saying that the girl run away from their and disappear within a second....

When Lara's didn't find the girl she got scared that where she went this quickly.. but she shrugged it off...

And started to think that

Lara - " why nobody is going to the fair nor i have heard about the fair from anyone in the village I think they have already went there I think I was in the school that time that's why I didn't got to know but now I will go" yhh

Actually lara loves going to the fair she never miss any chance of going in the fair she always get notified if there was any fair....

Lara- "thought"( but mom told me not to go anywhere but she will come tomorrow and it's 5:30pm right now I will be back around 7pm.. think that she locked the house and went there.....)

She reached that place where that girl told her but their was no fair and no one is there ...

The whole field was empty then she saw a girl sitting alone and playing with her doll 🎎 when that girl saw lara she smirked secretly....

When Lara's went to her... Then she asked her

Lara- where Is the fair ?

Then she replied

The girl - it was in the next field..

Lara thanks her and went from there to go in the field....

When she reached there she found it strange but suddenly......

Thanks for reading the 2 chapter..🥰
I'm soo grateful to you

Let's move to the 3rd chapter.....